• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What a Fine Day For Tea~

Cirelondiel

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Hello there~ My name is Chelsea, but you can call me whatever you want, I really don't care. I've been lurking on these forums for a while, and finally decided to make an account so I could actually participate.

Annnnd yeah.

Well that escalated quickly.

Hi there, Chelsea! Welcome to PC. :3 I'll start off by saying your avatar is reallyyy cute haha. I love it so much!

Anyway, glad you finally decided to join us here. n_n We're extremely friendly around these parts. Judging by your intro and such, you seem like you'll fit in well. Hoping you stick around, I personally was really glad I did when I rejoined in 2011 haha. There's so many great people to meet here and lots of discussions to get involved in. PC stands out from the other Pokemon forums because of its maturity~!

It was great meeting you though, I won't ramble on anymore than I already did. XD; Enjoy your stay! :D

Cirelondiel

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Fdjfhdkfhka I love it too. I don't even remember where I found it but I died a little inside when I did. If I could I'd be Misty with Grass Pokemon. God I love them so much.

I'm pumped to join. I'm particularly into doing Challenge Runs, just restarted my Fire Red game with a Grass Monotype~

Thanks for being so nice and awesome and efjksdhfjhflks It's okay, I like rambling.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Hi there, thanks for joining the madness (the awesomesauce type of madness of course :P ) that is PC! We have a wide variety of sections, a few of which are sure to be just your thing! I've been here for a really long time and still enjoy it :)

I'm not much for those challenge type runs (my OCD need to level grind and have a complete, well balanced and varied team would probably drive me crazy) but I do like to play some FR/LG (though LG is my preferred one b/c of the better Pokemon selection) and the girl player trainer is a character I'm... quite a big fan of xD (I do have her plastered all over my profile xD)

So, hope you enjoy your time on PC! If you need any help, just ask, and if you want to chat, I'm cool for that :) Have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hi Chelsea! Welcome aboard to PC, it is a pleasure to meet you and such. ^_^

So I can just call ya whatever? Ok, whatever. So, whatever...what do you like to do? /shot xD

I'm playing, obviously. Great to see that you made an account and participate in this amazing community. It's really awesome, and as Cirno and EOLS mentioned, it is friendly in every aspect. You'll meet friends pretty quick with your enthusiasm as well as your interests in Pokemon.

I'm always around, as well as many staff here if you need any help and stuff. And I hope to see ya around! Stay active, and read the rules ok~!

Years
    Hi and Welcome to PC! Hope you like it here! It seems you've got everything figured out! You might want to check out PC Adoption Center if your interested in a certain forum! Btw cool avatar! Once again welcome to PC! : )

Cirelondiel

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    dkhfjdhgjdfh You guys are all so nice~

I'll be as active as possible, but I just started College classes this week, and the load is heavy. It's a little ridiculous.

Back