• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What a way to come back. A very angry blog.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
  • I hate everything, My computer broke and the spare one wont play WoW, or any PC games at all.

My friends were all being douches to me and saying that I lie to much. So I'm honest with them and now they all think I'm a d*ck. Well they can get stuffed because I dont even know what they want from me anymore.

I dont know if my best friend likes me.

My school work is too stressful for me, and I have no way of reliving stress other than fighting.

I'm still so paranoid that people don't really like me, and that everything is just fake. Infact, everything is fake.

I can't stand people I used to adore. And I dont think they can stand me.

Me and my friends have come to an agreement - I need a punch in the face. And, If I was someone other than myself, I'd kill me (If you get what I mean).

I think everyone is ignoring me, once again, I think I've messed every relationship I have up, by being myself.

I would commit suicide, for I hate everything about myself, but I'm far too afraid of death.

I am, once again, inflicting pain on myself, not anything like slitting my wrists, more like punching walls, because the pain soothes me, somehow.

I think I'm Bipolar. I keep being oh so happy, then suddenly snapping at people.

I accidently let it slip that I'm bisexual to my school, they all think I'm a freak now. Thanks, brain, as if they didn't hate me already.

So if I'm snappy and rude, forgive me, my life isnt so great at the moment.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well then I do hope things get better for you. Just know life will always be hard and if you can make it to the point where things seem good try to keep them good and continue it.

Last edited:

Sucks to be you man. So to lighten things up I was wondering when do are you starting your fight club?
    ...What the hell is your problem? Seriously, stop replying to blog entries like this with this attitude. It's a pain in the ass to have to read if I'm not the person who is having the problem. I can't imagine what it is like for the one who is having the problem. Don't be such an ass. Seriously. It doesn't make you cool. Now pull the stick out of your ass and knock it off. So disrespectful omg... :|

Anyway, my words of advice are probably a repeat of what I told you the last time I replied to one of your blog entries and I don't think that would be much help considering you know all of it already. I know how difficult it can be, but things do tend to get better since life really shows out to be like a huge roller coaster with its ups and downs. You just gotta go with it until the end. :(

Back