• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What abilities do you have that you think makes you unique?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    New ability: to write like a maniac for the two hours before my complete and utter crash.
    And maniac being good.

That right there, I almost feel guilty when those 'give blood' adverts come on TV. xD

I can't donate blood anyway because they're all discriminate pissants.

Years
    lets see...

- i have one of the most happy-go-lucky cheerful and funny personality's in my school
    - in Tae Kwon Do i can do somwhere around 70 push-ups - quite good at my age actually :) -
    - I'm very confident, i went to Tae Kwon Do Scottish Championships and got a silver medal!
    - Im very creative
    - i always live life to the full
    - i someone shouts at me my ears begin to buzz... kinda its not exactly buzzing but nothing else i can think of..
    - I can make new friends quite easily in real life!

That's it!

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
    I the weirdest person i know (really, it's creepy)
    I'm always sleepy.
    I'm always drawing anime characthers, in classes, at home, while watching tv and sometimes, while i'm eating ^^'
    I'm always talking! (really always)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    -I can program in several languages
    -I can run pretty fast
    -Coolest of all, i can change my voice. I can impersonate television and radio personalities including: Larry the Cucumber, Bob the Tomato, and nearly every other male voice in VeggieTales, Arnold Swarzenegger (I probably misspelled that), Cookie Monster, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, almost every character in Monty Python (mostly because there were only about 5 actors in any one movie or sketch anyway), and innumerable others.

Lukespade

Poke'mon Author
    Years
    i can do pretty any accent accept german. also i have this wierd thing wit phones that the moment the phone rings i know who it is... wit out lookin at caller id

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Tightrope walking. Riding a unicycle. Juggling up to five objects. Juggling in three different ways. Playing with what was called the Chinese yo-yo.

I have an ability to learn most of what I want to learn (except languages) quickly and easily. Not many things bore me, it's almost as if I do not have a limiter when it comes to interests.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I can flare my nostrils 5 times per second xD I can change the colour of the skin on my hands; these are all useless things but I honestly can't think of anything; everybody is unique in small ways and differences but these small things make that person but you can't really list them.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    1.i can write with both hands (yeah really)
    2.i can pick pretty fast on my guitar
    3.i can tell when someone is looking at my neck.....it sort of tingles....
    4.i can't sing
    5.i have a freind who can type a-z in record time

Years
    I'm a track athlete, so I do run really fast. Anyone else have an 11.4 100m record? :P Either way, I call that a good ability to have.

Eep, nice time. My brother can run 100m in just over 12 seconds at the age of 14, though his main events are the hurdles and the high jump.

I also do athletics, but I'm a discus thrower as opposed to a track athlete. My personal best last year was 36.29m, ranking me 82nd in the UK, but I felt I could have done much better, having thrown a few over 40m in training (throwing that distance in competition would have put me in the top 40).

I have really great balance. I could slide on ice all day,and not fall down!

I could have used a bit more of that yesterday morning. Didn't slip on the ice on the roads, but very nearly did. >_>;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    -I'm really short.
    -I never get angry with my friends, since one of my worst fears is when people are angry at me. I always blame myself for it in the end T_T
    -Anyway, all this makes me "the cute, tiny, naive girl we can carry/toss around and feed weird things and tell funny lies to see what happens when we do one/all of these things".
    -And I for some reason like being treated like this xD
    -Maybe it's because I'm adaptable? Yes. I'm adaptable.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    I'm a tactician...
    I notice things realy fast and simple...can use my terrein to my advantage...can ski realy fast...can change mood depending on the music I'm listening...good at maths...

Back