• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What about Beyblade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    ^ My favourite characters from the bladebreakers would be in this order:
    1. Kai
    2. Ray
    3. Tyson
    4. Max

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Just a semi good site...still insulting other sites isent the best way to get noticed.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    yeah i love beyblade Vforce! *points to siggy banner and icon* I watch it all the time! Does anyone know where i can find music from the show? I meaqn music that doesnt require windows media player cuz my media player doesnt work and dont ask me why. I tried to get them of the official site but they wont play for me!

Uki

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2004
    Check out your other topic, other than that you need to watch Beyblade G-Revolution.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    Uki said:
    Check out your other topic, other than that you need to watch Beyblade G-Revolution.

i cant cuz it isnt showing where i live and that is the us besides all the places i get watch beyblade are abc family and toon disney

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    I live in Arizona i dont really have much on tv for stations that we have though so i dont know

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
    dragon_masta_99 said:
    What the heck is Beyblade anyway
    Basically, for some of us at least, it is a fun game. For me, i enjoy the game much more than the anime.
    The game is about spinning tops. Each top is made of various components.
    The game is mainly about fixing the parts together to form 'customizations' or 'combos', and using launching techniques and stratergy to win your matches. Due to the large number of Beyblades, many permutations can be used. I think i gave up counting at about 12400+.

An example of how it works:

The simpler ones, like 'Dranzer GT', consist only of an attack ring, weight disk, spin gear, base and CEW.
    Attack ring of Dranzer Gt is 7g. Unlike most attack rings, it is actually large enough to cover the WD (thus the upper gradient can be much steeper without sacrificing smash). 'Upper' refers to a type of attack in which there is a slope on the part that allows it to hit the other Beyblade upwards, thus setting it off balance and potentially knocking it out. The main advantage of this part is it's weight and size. Due to the circular, smooth shape and weight, it has good defence with attack power. Another key concept of this part is the way it functions with the base, overlapping to allow mode change by changing the distances between wings to increase/decrease smoothness.

Weight disk provides most of the weight in one part. In pre-HMS Beyblades, it provides a minimum of 50% of the Beyblade's weight. The concentration of the weight affects the maximum spin rate and the ability to sustain spin rate when hit. Dranzer GT comes with a '10-balance', which is about 15g; weight is concentrated along the outside of weight disk.

The spin gear for Dranzer GT is known as a 'Turbo Reverse EG'. This has a unique function. Certain Beyblades come with 'EGs', which can be wound up and released during battle based on a spin rate or impact based clutch. When this releases, the tip spins at a higher spin rate, making it move faster temporarily. For Dranzer GT, it spins anticlockwise while the rest spins clockwise, giving it a different movement pattern. The 'CEW' is a removable tip that comes with some Beyblades. For Dranzer GT, it is a 'Metal Semiflat', which is made of metal and has a tip diameter of approx. 2.5mm. This limites the movement. Smaller tips have higher spin rate but less movement due to having less friction with the ground. The material also affects this.

The base is not a vital component for this type of Beyblade. The only function here is to activate the spin gear at about 20 seconds into battle or when hit hard enough.

These parts would work together by themselves. However, to increase your chance of winning, you should combine parts from various blades to concentrate on a certain concept, like outlasting.
    -
    Does that help?

Mystelex

Ah, it seems like G-Rev is just out...
    Dang, I really miss it...
    :(
    MFB started 5 years later, and it's Beyblade Burst now...
    :(
    Time flies, eh?
    :( :( :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back