• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What animals do you think there will be?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Yay other people agree about the wolf. Seriously a snow type wolf would also suffice :3. Oh and a prarie dog :D.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Ooh, praying mantis...yes :O
    A chameleon would be awesome, perhaps an evolution of Kecleon. Maybe a woolly mammoth too ~_~

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Ooh, praying mantis...yes :O
    A chameleon would be awesome, perhaps an evolution of Kecleon. Maybe a woolly mammoth too ~_~

What animals do you think there will be?

Do we really need another mantis? We have the perfect one... Btw we gave a mammoth if you don't recall but I guess a fossil version would be better...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2013
    Practically everything I'd like to see then has been mentioned (gorilla, hammerhead, mosquito, panda, snow wolf)

Other things I'd like to see:
    Taking my post from the new legendary representations: a werewolf representing the full moon

I'd also like to see an actual parasitic pokemon. Not like Paras or Parasect but a real little bugger like a friggen hookworm or something.

Others: Giant squid and those tube worms that live in volcanic vents in the oceans. It should be a fire/water type. That would be a great addition for fire fans.

Biggee30

The Oldschool Hip-Hop Fan
    Years
    Vultures because they're awesome and gross, and an Ocelot because I love the MGS series.

Edit: Also, Panthers because they are the single coolest animal species to ever exist.

Resultz

All- round Poke-Whizz
    Years
    Most of these mentioned have been turned into fakemon in my hack.. (toucan/cloud/panther/Seaweed..)

Id like a squid, Narwhal, Polar bear, Albatross,Aye aye, Lynx, anaconda, vlture,

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
    Years
    Isn't there a sea snake already. I can't recall the name but its the one that evolves from the Shell.

Oh and I so want a turkey

I think Huntail is an Eel.

Most of these mentioned have been turned into fakemon in my hack.. (toucan/cloud/panther/Seaweed..)

Id like a squid, Narwhal, Polar bear, Albatross,Aye aye, Lynx, anaconda, vlture,

SQUID!!!!!!!! YES, WE NEED A SQUID!!!!!! I LOVE SQUIDS, AND I THINK THEY DESERVE TO BE USED IN THE POKEMON WORLD!!!!!! I can't use my "inside voice" when talking about squids.

Last edited:

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    How about a crane do we have one? For some odd reason I can see it being part fighting due to the Crane Kick from the karate kid movies xD

Years
    id be cool with a squid or more varieties of bats, like a vampire bat. Also, more types of reptiles, like a komodo dragon or another large lizard would be cool.

id really love a rhino, with ground typing of course ^^, and the moves mega horn/or head smash

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
    id be cool with a squid or more varieties of bats, like a vampire bat. Also, more types of reptiles, like a komodo dragon or another large lizard would be cool.

id really love a rhino, with ground typing of course ^^, and the moves mega horn/or head smash
    We have Rhyhorn and his evolutions for rhino's already. IDK if Zubat line are vampire bats or not.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    We have Mightyena. He is a wolf pokemon.
    Except it's actually based on a relative of the cat. The "yena" part of the name comes from "hyena", and Mightyena's appearance is based on those of the spotted and brown hyena. While it does have some features of canine (mainly the German Shepard), it's more of a hyena.

Hey! May be the trio could be a ginat
    Lion,Tiger, and Lapord or Cheattah
    We already have a Legendary Trio that has qualities similar to those three animals. Entei and lions, Raikou and tigers, and Suicune and leopards/cheetahs.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I don't want to see swarms on Tentacool on every surfing route AGAIN so please give us another squid Pokemon or another type of annoying marine creature like a barnacle or something.
    I'd like to see another snake Pokemon, and since there is a desert in Isshu a Ground/Poison-Type Sidewinder Pokemon would be perfect.
    I really would like to see a Steel/Bug Wasp Pokemon!
    Still waiting on that Ocelot --> Cheetah/Leopard family (Electric, speedy and Physical)

Back