• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    Let's see... The last anime I watched, which is the first anime I've watched in years, was actually Pokemon Battle Frontier. =P

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Lucky Star
    Seto No hayanome
    Hayate no gotoku
    Death note

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My favourite ever is Digimon. But they have stopped showing it regularly in England. If they still show it at all.
    Others are:
    Naruto shippuuden
    Hack roots
    anf pokemon.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm actually not watching very many animes right now only a few. I'm hoping to get into more this year.

I am watching:
    -Bleach
    -FullMetal Alchemist
    -Kare Kano

falling up+
    Years
    Ergo Proxy
    Le Chevalier d'Eon
    BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad
    Gankutsuou

I guess Im on a Geneon fix :p

Id recommend BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad if you are just getting into anime though awesome series. Especially if you are in any way into music.

Paranoia

FC: 1375 3660 8982
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 2, 2014
    The anime I am currently waiting/watching is the new Hellsing OVA series, it's so awesome, Although it is extremely violent, and I suggest people who dis-like violence to not watch it. But yeah it's only up to Episode 3, and it has taken about 3 years to get there, it's really high quality anime, xD!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2007
    yeah i love Hellsing.

but right now i'm going old schoola dn watching all the old anime, like read or die, excel and chrono crusade.

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    yeah i love Hellsing.

but right now i'm going old schoola dn watching all the old anime, like read or die, excel and chrono crusade.

OMG, I've never talked to anyone that watched Read or Die before, awesome. I thought I was the only one. XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I knew it, Hayate's posted here!
    Anyways, I'm supposed to be watching Mahoraba and Seikai no Senki. The latter got removed from Youtube while I was watching it. :0

I prefer to read manga, but the ones I want are hard to come by here.

Pixel

Machop Lover <3
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2009
    Naruto. Otherwise Im just watching pokemon lawl:D

PikaRom

The Punk Nerd
    Years
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Neon Genesis Evangelion
    Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex (I finished watching the second GiG a while back, I'll grab a copy of the third movie soon)

Back