• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime are you currently watching?

Okami

Look! A Distraction!
Years
  • I just finished Lucky Star a week or two ago, and the most recent one I've watched is Utawarerumono, although I am watching different ones, which are a lot of others =P

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I'm in need of an Update~

- Death Note (I watch it Saturdays at Midnight. So anyone watching it at that time too, yay, you can hold out for the Adult Swim premiers, just like me <33)
    - X (I'm like... 5 years late on this, but nyeh, it's a good show as far as I've seen.)
    - Hayate The Combat Butler (I have myself a headache form laughing so hard.)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    With the dubbed/airing on TV series aside..

Online, I'm watching:

Clannad
    Shugo Chara
    Death Note movies
    Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora
    Tokimeki Memorial

Kitoshi

Introverted Procrastinator
    Years
  • Currently Watching (DVD):
    Please/Onegai Teacher!
    - I never really got around to it until now, and I'm pretty hooked on it for some reason.

Currently Watching (TV):
    Pokémon Diamond & Pearl
    Excel Saga
    AMDriver/Get Ride!
    Air Gear

Occasionally Watching:
    Blood+
    Death Note
    Ghost in the Shell
    The Boondocks (if that's considered an Animé)

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Dragonball Z! XD Yeah I'm rewatching the series since the new season boxed sets came out. Hopefully they will release season 4 soon. I'm getting anxious.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    MAR - Marchen Awakens Romance Season ? Because it's 14 episodes a week in chinese. xD

Game Freak

Pokémon Executive
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    I am currently watching Hellsing, Pokemon, and I am going to watch akira tonight after i finish my homework

PokemonRox

h a r u h i
    Years
  • I am currently watching Lucky Star ( i wish they would have it in English i dont like reading subs -.- )

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
  • Gunslinger Girl, first episode. :D

Going to hopefully after I finish the series go out and buy the box set if I like it. :D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I'm currently watching the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya again. 8D Dub version, this time. I'm also still watching Tales of Symphonia OVA, even if an episode comes out once every three months or so. :( Finally, I've also started watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna continue or not. I have to watch a few more episodes to decide. @_@

I'm also going to be watching Pokémon, too. I have the first boxset but I haven't gotten around to sitting down to watch yet. 8(

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'm currently watching the Fushigi Yuugi OAV. Finished the series yesterday. ^_^ Things are getting really wierd in the first OAV. xD

Also I'm watching Clannad. Ep 11 on sunday, ep 12 as soon as I can find it.

And occasionally I watch DN Angel. xD

Back