• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime character are you most like and why?

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    (ΦωΦ)

While I don't admit it, people have told me that my real life personality is kinda like Kyoko Sakura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.(ΦωΦ)

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    I like the character pikachu in Pokemon because he is really silly and his language is funny.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yuuko Ichihara from xXxHolic

alcoholic, silly 90% of the time and deadly serious the other 10%, drastic measures, never explains the full story, doesn't like getting directly involved, always sees things differently, teases her servant. Close enough.

Or maybe I'd be a Lambda; I like being witch characters.

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • One of the two:

1) Light Yagami-Death Note: Complex, genius, and made the anime totally a brain-teaser by his manipulation. He had such a hot rivalry, and his ambition was just wow..... Just amazing....

2) Edward Elric-Fullmetal Alchemist: I don't know why didn't anyone mention :\ I just love this character, he is pretty cool and all. Funny as well :P I also find most of my favorite characters in Fullmetal Alchemist such as: Armstrong (lol) , Izumi Curtis, Roy Mustang, and Maes Hughes....They are all cool and somehow have their own retard moments lol.

Killjoy

"He was a laser fish."
    Years
  • I haven't watched Anime since I was little, so I don't even remember any names, but I'm kinda like all the cool, quiet guys that every Anime always has. You know the guy whose always like dark and cool. After reading the thread I guess like Kai Hiwateri from beyblade, cause I remember that show now lol

Unfortunately in the real world the withdrawn, quiet dude isn't the cool dude lol

PokeshippingSuicune

This is Kagamine Territory!
    Years
  • Looks wise I look like Fuko Ibuki from Clannad
    Personality wise (In my group of friends) I'm like Tomoya from Clannad.
    I really don't give a crap and I like to play pranks on people, but I have a little bit of Tsukasa from Lucky Star in me during class and little bit of Japan from Hetaila.
    I'm really quiet and like Tomoya I'm kind of a loner.
    But when you really get to know me I'm a lot alike with America from Hetaila.

Haguri

Wish Maker Haguri
    Years
  • I would say I'm like Kikyo from Inuyasha.
    I have strong beliefs and stick with them no matter what, my heart can be swayed causing my views to sway with them, but I'll never back out if all my heart is into something.

I can't imagine my lover turning against me, but hers never did her either. If he did though I must admit it would hurt, but I'd remain bitter just like her until the end. I normally don't hold grudges, but neither did she, she was a giving and loving, intelligent, priestess.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    First off, there's Konata Izumi from Lucky Star since I'd rather stay home playing video games other than go to school and study. I also can get mischievous sometimes and yeah.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yoko Littner from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
    Not a leader role, but someone up top who the leader listens to. Shoot first ask questions later. All around awesome... hell I don't know why I'm like Yoko. All I know is, if you asked my friends "Pick an anime character for this person" they'd pick Yoko for me. XD

Sirius

Wrong Thread.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2013
    Izaya Orihara from DRRR. I love to mess with people and then see how they react + a Personality Quiz told me so. xd

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Whenever I have to think of stuff like this, I can't, so I'll probably be editting this whenever something hits my mind, but for now I'd say Crona from Soul Eater. No I don't have a demon in me lol, but you could convert that to an inner conflict or a somewhat devided personality in the real world, Crona doesn't get along well with Ragnarok and it hurts when he comes out too. Crona's past is similar to mine, in the sense that Crona was excluded and lonely, as well as Crona's personality which is just kind of socially awkward and not very trusting, but can be strong as well if necessary. The only thing I'd say was different is that Crona is /very/ shy, more than myself even though I am quite shy, and extremely sensitive whereas I'm kind of desensitised.

Spoiler:

There we go, at the left. (Ignore Kid lol).

Uhh oh yes maybe Asuka too from NGE, in the sense that she acts tough and pushes people away whenever she gets close with them, or doesn't wanna show that she cares, but she does and feels excluded or left alone on the inside and doesn't actually want to push people away or have them dislike her. And she comes off as harsh while she isn't.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Minato Sahashi from Sekirei. I'm pretty much stumped like he was in the beggining in the the anime. No job, no higher education, and no girlfriend. T_T

Izaya Orihara from Durarara (He's also my avatar Pic). I like watching people deal with miserable situations and pissing people off from afar. Guess he's like a troll in person.

Stein from Soul Eater because he has a darker sider to him that involves disecting people. Of course I don't disect people but I used to kill insects and like wasps, bees, and crack there innards open. Yes I have some madness.

The Keshin Asura! (Soul Eater) I am afraid of a lot things. I can be a straight up coward at times. I am somewhat paranoid at times in the streets. (after I got mugged walking back from school)

WOW I SOUND LIKE A TERRIBLE PERSON.

Last edited:

Aresu

IX
    Years
  • I'm like Sasuke.

Sometimes I go often alone, go to my dark side, but no, I'm not evil.
    I was once a cheerful kid, but then I just grew up quieter, because of the bad events.. the bullies.. horrors..

Years
  • Kiba Inuzuka. I believe in the power of teamwork, I can be fiercely aggressive, impulsive at times, but can be deep emotionally.I can also be like Chi the cat~
    I don't know enough Anime to find a character to round out the full extent of my personality though. :/

Years
  • Many, many people depending on my mood. If I think of any others, I'll come back here and update the list.

Stein from Soul Eater: I can act utterly crazy at times, and yet still have a strange perverse reasoning behind my insanity.
    Kyoya from OHSHC: I use a lot of big words, and talk very different to everyone around me. This can usually lead to some confusion between me and my friends.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • A combination of Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Edward from Cowboy Bebop, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, a little bit of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z, and a dash of Shikigami from Soul Eater.

Back