• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime character(s) are you most like?

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
  • What the title says. Have you ever watched an anime and really connected to a character or felt that one was really similar to you personality-wise?

Out of all the anime characters I've seen, I think I am a lot like Azusa Nakano from K-On. She is generally quiet and modest. Especially towards the end of the second season, she also felt strongly that she was the "extra" friend in the group (since the other club members were graduating), something that I have felt lots of times. There's definitely more people so I'll get back to you guys :3

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    I've been told that I'm a lot like Orihime Inoue from Bleach. Even when I took a Bleach personality Quiz I got this character.

Years
  • I've been told that I'm a lot like Orihime Inoue from Bleach. Even when I took a Bleach personality Quiz I got this character.

That's the character that I probably would connect with. Comparing the both of us, I think we have a significant amount of characteristics that match like her unwavering kindness towards her friends, protecting those who are dear, etc.; emotionally strong and level-headed, but at times susceptible to brain farts XD

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Two people whom I've been compared to are Lucy from Fairy Tail, and Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate. The Lucy one is fairly new, but a friend of mine has been calling me Kurisutina-san since like last year, and then it just caught on with everyone else xD She's a pretty cool character, so I totally don't mind it!

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Misty, my avatar. I'm so much like her it's almost scary. Kagome from Inuyasha and Sakura from Naruto are close seconds. My cousin swears I'm a lot like Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club; I can see some similarities, but not to the point I feel like I'm watching myself.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
  • I'm a lot like Nonon Jakuzure from Kill la Kill. Quite upbeat and playful, but my personality changes drastically during confrontation. I'm sort of a sadist, too. A cute killer :D

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I think I'm quite a lot like Holo from Spice and Wolf.

For centuries she cared for a village that gradually forgot about her, she is very prideful and wise and strong. Also she has a tendency to be childish and playful and she manages to get huge debts. Also she snores but wont admit that to her companion.

I'm very similar to Holo in all of those ways, also many of the things she says about relationships, and people are really relatable to me

Darkwing Ducklett

Let's get dangerous
    Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    Well, a friend of mine once described me as "the forbidden love child of Grell Sutcliff and Light Yagami" and I'm still trying to work out how accurate that is and whether or not I should feel complimented or disturbed...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2014
    They used to say Im a combination of Nana and Hachi (of the manga/anime Nana), it's quite accurate haha.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • Azu-nyaaaan! Kawaii~

Hm... I've been called Light Yagami by my classmates that have seen Death Note a few times so guess I'm Light.

I've been told that I'm a lot like Orihime Inoue from Bleach. Even when I took a Bleach personality Quiz I got this character.

Two people whom I've been compared to are Lucy from Fairy Tail, and Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate. The Lucy one is fairly new, but a friend of mine has been calling me Kurisutina-san since like last year, and then it just caught on with everyone else xD She's a pretty cool character, so I totally don't mind it!

What about characters that YOU guys relate to? Or do you just agree with what everyone has told you? :)

Saki

The Fire Fox
    Years
  • I am definitely a good mix between Nausicaa (Studio Ghibli film) and Saki from Shin Sekai Yori. I say this because I consider myself both an animal and nature lover (Nausicaa) as well as a curious individual (Saki). I don't usually end up relating to characters (although I enjoy them nonetheless) so its definitely enjoyable when you can relate to one or more. :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I noticed that I am somewhat like Haruhi Suzumiya. I tend to be really awkward around my friends. I used to make them do crazy stunts as a n00b. I've grown away from that though. I do have strong interests in the paranormal. I believe that it exists in this world, despite what anyone says. I am also very hyperactive at times and get upset if something doesn't go as I had planned.

I can't really remember what she's like since I haven't seen the anime in so long.

tImE

It's still me, 44tim44 ;)
    Years
  • My friends keep telling me I look like Cobra from Space Adventure Cobra, but I'm not especially like him personality-wise.

The character I've related the most to is probably Hachiman from Yahari Oregairu, but I'm not as anti-social as him.

Lawrence Kraft from Spice and Wolf is probably the one I feel most alike, though.
    He is an intelligent, calm and collected traveling merchant, who's always on top when discussing merchanting and making deals, but who easily gets flustered when dealing with his female traveling companion Holo.
    Intelligent and calm, but kind of socially awkward.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2014
    I always felt like a new where Vageta was coming from. Always trying to be the best but never quite there.

finalrayne

High Roller
    Years
  • Fukuda from Bakuman I understand and share his love for motorcycles. My other character I can relate to would prob be L from Death Note because his way of thinking and mine are pretty alike.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I'm like Miyamura from Horimiya !
    Accept I don't have tattoo or piercing.

Back