• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime do you watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    oKAY ill name most of all i ever watched i think maybe i cant remember some... *=i liked it very much!

Chobits* , Full Metal Alchemist*, RuroniKenshin and movies like samuraiX , Slam Dunk, Megaman old series, InuYasha*, Shaman King*,Ravemaster*,Ai Yori Aoshi, Angel Sanctuary, Azumanga-Daioh, Appleseed, Astroboy, Bastard, Big O*, Better Man*, Blue Seed, Card Captors*, Crest of the Stars*, Cowboy Bebop*, Detective Conan*, Dirty Pair*, Darkstalkers, Dragonball Z* to GT/ hated dragonball first series, Dual! parallel universe*, Evangelion*, Escaflowne*, FLCL*, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Fushigi Yuugi, Fruits Basket, Great Teacher Onizuka*, Gundam, Gundam - 08th MS Team* ,Gundam 0079, Gundam 0080 , Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory, Gundam F91 , Gundam Seed* , Gundam SEED Destiny* , Gundam Wing*, Gundam X , Gundam Z, and all the movies, GunGrave*, All dotHACK* series so far, Hellsing*, Hamtaro, Initial D, Kiddy Grade*, Lain*, Love Hina* (all), Metropolis, My-Hime*, Outlaw Star*, Perfect Blue, Princess Mononoke, Pokemon, Read or Die*, Sailor moon, scryed, Samurai Champloo, Serial Experiments Lain*, Star Ocean EX, street fighter, Tenchi Muyo*, Tenjou Tenge, Trigun*, Turn A Gundam, V Gundam, Witch Hunter Robin*, Wolf's Rain*, X the movie, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Yugioh, Z Gundam, Zone of the enders, Zoids* (all).

I think thats most of them man wat hard thinking. Is it alot for a anime 4 life lover of a seventeen year old??? or is it too little hmmm??

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, here's a list of all the anime series that I watch regularly. ^_^

Wolf's Rain
    Inuyasha
    Pokemon
    Case Closed
    R.O.D.
    Cowboy Bebop
    EscaFlowne

I have seen many more anime than that, but the ones listed are my favorites, and the ones I watch the most. ^^

~Kelsey

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    My currents are:
    -Inuyasha (still...)
    -FLCL (I own the DvD & find myself watching it over & over again O_O)
    -Fullmetal Alchemist
    -Ghost in the Shell

Yes, they all air on CN. XP

Daisuke Niwa

The Evil PC Mod
    Years
    Um.. tough one.. :P
    Well I own the current DVD sets for DNangle which I watch most of the time on free time, Full Metal Alchimist which I just started and Case Closed [still waiting for that last episode. Thats the only one i missed :(]

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Gonna be kinda hrad for the last case closed Alex, the show still running in Japan XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Yeah I just found out. XD But I will wait... Now I watch Full Metal Alchimist, that one rocks.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I forgot if I posted mines, already. So I'll post them again XD

Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi (not sure if that counts as an anime)
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Ball Z
    Yu-Gi-Oh
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Rurouni Kenshin
    Cowboy Bebop
    Ghost In The Shell
    FLCL
    Full Metal Alchemist
    Trigun

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2020
    Hey I just watch pokemon yu-gi-oh and other shows like Naruto,zatch bell,Megaman axess

Kurosaki

This will be closed, coombiah...
    Don't revive an old thread again, coombiah...
    Please don't, coombiah...

Don't ask, I was bored, XD

(-Closed-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back