• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime/manga have you watched last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ok, I think most of you already know the drill by now.

This is where you post the anime and/or manga that you've last read or watched before posting in this thread.

Now i guess the main thing to get out of the way is that I'm going to be looking in the thread a lot more often, so I'll slap down a few guidelines for you peoples
    1. Just saying "I watched/read this" isn't enough. Put a comment or two about the episode or chapter...ok, manga maybe not just cuz it can be more spoiling than the anime, but still, put more than just that. If you don't put enough in your post, your post may be deleted without warning. Also, the more blunt you are in your post (I watched this, it was good), the less likely it survives
    2. It's ok to just do one episode or chapter (with comments), but it's very ok to do multiple series and stuff (digi will be more lenient on comments the more you watch にぱ~)
    3. Remember to be bright and happy and very にぱ~ at all times. Also, we ask that you keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times.
    4. Lots of sweets make digi very melon. digi likes sweets. Remember to give digi a cookie or other such sweet-like object? :D (optional-like)

ya, i was kinda hyper when i typed this up, so have fun, yes?

edit: added punishment clause, effects all posts, regardless whether the post was made before this change or not
    edit: Your Thread Is Now Stickied

Last edited:

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
    Years
    I watched tsubassa chronicles previously. Right up to the last episode season two-even though the story is supposed to continue, there are only OVAs to continue the complications.

LuckyShipper8816

Mewtwo and Red fangirl
    Years
    I watched Blood+ episode 50 (the last one). I skipped all the way till the end cause I was very impatient. xD I absolutely loved it and I'm definitely gonna watch it over and over again for as long as I live...

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I've been getting caught up with Pokemon, actually. I'm far beyond most of you, as I'm just now wrapping up Advanced Battle, and I'm currently on the Pacifidlog Contest episode.

But in just a few minutes, I'll be watching One Piece 379. I can't really comment on it, as I haven't seen it yet. XD

And I of course have a basket full of candies, cookies, and array of other sweet things. *hands to digi-kun* :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've been getting caught up with Pokemon, actually. I'm far beyond most of you, as I'm just now wrapping up Advanced Battle, and I'm currently on the Pacifidlog Contest episode.
    I'm even further behind... I've forgotten the whole Hoenn saga >.< and will have to watch it to understand what people are saying about Sinnoh-May and stuff :/

I'm currently reading Pokémon Special/Adventures manga, volume 17, like, one of the first chapters there. Right when Sapphire goes to New Mauville~ 8D
    It's really interesting and lively, and a LOT better than the Hoenn anime, IMO. (Pokémon in the manga can actually BLEED, folks)

-gives a single sweet to digi-
    It had chocolate in it. Be grateful.

sgtkira

KIRA
    Years
    Well Last anime I watched (as in finishing up) was Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion :) AMAZING series in my opinion :) I finished both seasons (subbed) and dubbed is still airing on Adult Swim :) (but like at 5:30 in the morning :() anyway last anime that I saw that is still running is Bleach, also last anime I saw that finished light years ago was DBZ (which I saw this Thanksgiving weekend ^^) anyway last manga I read was...man that was a while ago :( I think it was Flame of Recca or DBZ...and that was just me re-reading them :/

Ex Trainer Ruiisu

You Told Me I Was A Monster
    Years
    I'm currently reading Pokémon Special/Adventures manga, volume 17, like, one of the first chapters there. Right when Sapphire goes to New Mauville~ 8D
    It's really interesting and lively, and a LOT better than the Hoenn anime, IMO. (Pokémon in the manga can actually BLEED, folks)
    This is why i love the pokemon special manga, it shows mortality, and gives limits to characters and pokemon alike.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Finished watching Clannad After Story ep. 9. Looks like we might finally be past the 2-3 episode character arcs and into the heart of After Story. A sort of combined Christmas/Graduation/Nagisa's birthday ep, with some hints into the future.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I AM STILL BEHIND IN TALES OF THE ABYSS WHAT THE HELL. ;_;'

Last I saw would've been the tenth episode of Toradora as well as the first episode of Azumanga Daioh.

Toradora was funny/cute as usual but I'm undecided on Azumanga. :( It was funny but I also found myself pausing it to do other stuff a LOT. I don't know if the series will catch my attention, but I'll watch a few more episodes and decide then.

Lol, I love how the very first post after the new rules breaks them. :|

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Death Note: Episode 25 - Silence

SUPER MEGA SPOILER! I'M SERIOUS! DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY SEEN THIS EPISODE!
    Spoiler:

EDIT: My DL ran out... =(
    Now I have to wait until the 22nd before I can start watching again. Why? Why did it have to be right after this episode?
    I don't know if I'm going to be able to survive the next 19 days. OH GAWD! 19!? That's so long!

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Lol, I love how the very first post after the new rules breaks them. :|
    digi was in definite mind to go chaos on him, but digi is a kind forgiving soul...or something

just caught up with Ga-Rei Zero. It's pretty nice, but i find it kind of sad how it'll turn out

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    Last thing I watched was Higurashi..

I've only watched up to episode six.

Rena-chan scares me too much >_<

Sweet Speed

Smile...
    Years
    I've just watched Initial D First Stage Episode 11, the way Takumi drifted the the Hachi Go was amazing and the anime keeps getting better and better.

Years
    Starting to watch the Lucky Star series, currently onto episode 4. I found this episode a little odd to say the least, perhaps it was the way the video seemed jumpy perhaps that was to do with where I was watching it than anything else but I am getting to love Kagami x Konata and their sort of love hate relationship, even though I am only this far in.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back