• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What anime merchandise do you legally own?

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    The instructions are simple, just list what anime merchandise you legally own. This includes manga books, anime DVDs & VHS Tapes, keychains, shirts, anime video games, figurines, etc etc.

I'll go first to set an example.

1.) Case Closed Season One Box Set (Contains Episodes 1-26, Uncut & Unedited).
    2.) Case Closed Season Two Box Set (Contains Episodes 27-52, Uncut & Unedited).
    3.) Case Closed Season Three Box Set (Contains Episodes 53-79, Uncut & Unedited).
    4.) Random Gundam VHS Tape (???).
    5.) Love Hina DVD Volume 5 (Contains Episodes 17-20)
    6.) Yu Yu Hakusho Season One Box Set (Contains Episodes 1-28, Uncut & Uncensored).
    7.) Yu Yu Hakusho Season Two Box Set (Contains Episodes 29-56, Uncut & Uncensored).
    8.) Yu Yu Hakusho Season Three Box Set (Contains Episodes 57-84, Uncut & Uncensored).
    9.) Yu Yu Hakusho Season Four Box Set (Contains Episodes 85-112, Uncut & Uncensored).
    10.) Star Ocean (3): Til The End Of Time (PS2).
    11.) Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi (PS2).
    12.) Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (PS2).
    13.) Fullmetal Alchemist 2: The Curse of the Crimson Elixir (PS2).
    14.) .hack//Infection (PS2).
    15.) .hack//Mutation (PS2).
    16.) .hack//Outbreak (PS2).
    17.) Digimon World (5): Data Squad (PS2).
    18.) Phantasy Star Universe (PS2).
    19.) A Naruto Long-Sleeve Shirt.
    20.) A Naruto (Short-Sleeve) T-Shirt.
    21.) A white InuYasha T-Shirt.
    22.) A Naruto Beanie Hat.

My Anime DVD Collection:

What anime merchandise do you legally own?

UPDATE (2/11/2009): I bought the Dragon Ball Z Season 8 Digitally Remastered and Uncut DVD Box Set today.

Pictures of My Dragon Ball Z Season 8 Digitally Remastered and Uncut DVD Box Set:

Spoiler:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Not nearly as much as you it seems but that's mainly because I'm beginning to buy Blu-ray discs. I dumped everything I had, except The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Pokémon. I'm starting again by buying the new Ghost in the Shell blu-ray coming out this summer.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Not nearly as much as you it seems but that's mainly because I'm beginning to buy Blu-ray discs. I dumped everything I had, except The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya and Pokémon. I'm starting again by buying the new Ghost in the Shell blu-ray coming out this summer.

Actually, I'm planning on selling everything (just the anime DVDs and anime DVD Box Sets).

I still have to watch Yu Yu Hakusho Season Four and Dragon Ball Z: Season 8 before I can sell them though.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Actually, I'm planning on selling everything (just the anime DVDs and anime DVD Box Sets).
    I didn't sell anything, I just threw it in the garbage.

I still have to watch Yu Yu Hakusho Season Four and Dragon Ball Z: Season 8 before I can sell them though.

So you're buying the "new" DBZ DVDs if they become available in the States then?

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I didn't sell anything, I just threw it in the garbage.

You're joking, right? If not, you're crazy O_O (No offense :( ).

So you're buying the "new" DBZ DVDs if they become available in the States then?

Umm, these DVD Box sets only come to the U.S. as far as I know.

And no, I don't plan on buying any of the previous season box sets, or the season 9 box set, which will be the final box set (It hasn't come out yet).

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
    LOL I love how we have to point out "legally".

You dirty dirty pirates you. Granted I am no innocent myself I am quite proud of my manga collection.

On my bookshelf I have:
    237 Manga
    53 DVD Disk of Anime (Most in thinpack boxed set)
    18 VHS tapes of anime
    13 Light Novels,
    4 Artbooks

Then I got a shelf running the span of the room
    8 Imported PVC Figures
    5 Gundam Models
    3 Gundam Toys
    2 Zoids Models
    2 Ghost in the Shell Statues
    Misc Toys from series such as Pokemon, Digimon, Megaman, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, s-CRY-ed, Street Fighter, & Idolmaster

Then there are the various stuff scattered across my room from the 2x Wallscrolls, several posters, magnet/pin collection, a huge pile of various plushies, boxes of TCG games & ninja headbands.

So yea about 15 years into this hobby and I never really threw anything away... Over time I amassed quite the collection >_<;; Photos once I am arsed to find my digital camera.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    LOL I love how we have to point out "legally".

You dirty dirty pirates you. Granted I am no innocent myself I am quite proud of my manga collection.

On my bookshelf I have:
    237 Manga
    53 DVD Disk of Anime (Most in thinpack boxed set)
    18 VHS tapes of anime
    13 Light Novels,
    4 Artbooks

Then I got a shelf running the span of the room
    8 Imported PVC Figures
    5 Gundam Models
    3 Gundam Toys
    2 Zoids Models
    2 Ghost in the Shell Statues
    Misc Toys from series such as Pokemon, Digimon, Megaman, Hellsing, Cowboy Bebop, s-CRY-ed, Street Fighter, & Idolmaster

Then there are the various stuff scattered across my room from the 2x Wallscrolls, several posters, magnet/pin collection, a huge pile of various plushies, boxes of TCG games & ninja headbands.

So yea about 15 years into this hobby and I never really threw anything away... Over time I amassed quite the collection >_<;; Photos once I am arsed to find my digital camera.

Throw stuff away? Why do that when you can sell stuff instead?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    How is throwing something out smarter than selling it for cash?

W/E.

I just think it should be kept. D: I mean I've kept my stuff because I don't like selling anything...even if someone wanted to pay alot of money, I would turn them down.

I worked hard to get all my anime stuff and I'm not giving it up just for money. o_o

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    I just think it should be kept. D: I mean I've kept my stuff because I don't like selling anything...even if someone wanted to pay alot of money, I would turn them down.

I worked hard to get all my anime stuff and I'm not giving it up just for money. o_o

Well, unlike you, I don't care much for owning sumthin once I've watched everything on it, since I never re-watch.

Plus, this way, I get to see new animes legally.

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
    Years
    Thats why when you buy stuff make sure it is worth re-watching at some point!

I probably read every book in my collection 2-6 times.

On the note of selling your things though I never sell anything I have been known to buy used collections/sets off of people.

Toddler Naruto

Playful Explorer
    Years
    Thats why when you buy stuff make sure it is worth re-watching at some point!

I probably read every book in my collection 2-6 times.

On the note of selling your things though I never sell anything I have been known to buy used collections/sets off of people.

Everything I watch is not re-watchable in my opinion, simply because I have already watched it.

Decypher

Craig Marshall
    Years
    Well here's the manga I own, its only a small collection atm, but hopefully it'll get larger xD.

Spoiler:

And this is a list of Anime I legally own:

- Naruto Uncut Box Set Volume 1: Episodes 1 - 13

- One Piece 3 Disc Started Pack: Episodes 1 - 11

- Hikaru no Go Volume 1: Episodes 1 - 4

- Pokemon Advanced Volume 1: Episodes 1 - 4

- Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

- Pokemon the 1st Movie

- Pokemon the Movie 2000

- Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Oh and I also have about 12 pokemon figurines along with some other pokemon merchandise.

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    6 anime DVD box sets. (Ah My Goddess 1st season, Piano, To Heart, Rumbling Hearts/Kimi ga Nozomu Eien, Someday's Dreamers, Kashimashi)
    The Cardcaptor Sakura 2nd Movie DVD
    Two complete manga volumes (To Heart, Ultra Maniac), and a number of uncompleted series (and a one-volume one by Arina Tanemura, Short-Tempered Melancholic)
    Two posters ordered off eBay
    Three anime figurines (two Kotobukiya, one gashapon)

And that's just what's on my desk at the moment.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    -pokemon collectables
    -A white InuYasha T-Shirt.
    -Pokemon Advanced Volume 1: Episodes 1 - 4
    - Pokemon Lucario and the Mystery of Mew
    - Pokemon the 1st Movie
    - Pokemon the Movie 2000
    - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

and of course manga. I have many manga, I can't seem to remember it but I have pokemon adventures.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    You're joking, right? If not, you're crazy O_O (No offense :( ).
    Some other people thought that too.

Umm, these DVD Box sets only come to the U.S. as far as I know.

And no, I don't plan on buying any of the previous season box sets, or the season 9 box set, which will be the final box set (It hasn't come out yet).

But it'll cut down episodes from early arcs such as the Namek arc. From 180 to 100 episodes. It's coming out in Japan first though.

Back