• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Anime should I watch next ?

Darkness_Dreams

Life Drainer
    Years
    Im looking for an anime to keep me griped over the next few weeks
    I perfer engish dubs (I know its crude xD) and long running stuff.
    so far I have watched:

Sailor moon
    Naruto
    Death note
    Bleach
    I My Me Strawberry Eggs (Weird I know xD)
    Final Fantasy Unlimated
    Yu-gi-oh
    Ranma 1/2
    Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (VERY funny)
    Full Metal Painc (AWESOME)

Any others I should watch ? =]

PS: If you could tell me where I can watch what you reccomend I would be greatful :)

Last edited:

God Magnus

青き戦士 - ゴッド マグナス
    Years
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann

You must see Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann AT LEAST ONCE in your life time. I recommend it!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Gurren Lagann is good, so is FLCL.

Pokémon, Full Metal Alchemist, Read or Die, and Haruhi are just to relax on slow days, but they are also enjoyable.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'd recommend One Piece. It didn't seem so appealing to me at first, but now I'm hooked. XD

And it has been running for a long time too. 368 episodes and counting last time I checked. ^^

EDIT: all episodes up on megavideo

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    D.Gray-Man.
    Not sure about a dub.

FLCL.
    English dubbed.

Ergo Proxy.
    Don't think it's english release yet.

Gintama.
    Needs to be watched in Japanese even if there is a dub. =D

Pani Poni Dash!
    Huzzah! I prefer the Japanese voice for mesousa. x3

Soul Eater
    Not dubbed yet.

Lucky Star
    Huzzah.

Mnemosyne
    It's a 6 episode ova though. and hour each episode roughly. Not dubbed.

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    If you're into English dubs, I'd suggest Robotech and Gundam Wing. If you like Gundam, then I'd suggest watching Gundam 00 when it gets dubbed this fall... although i don't know when it'll be dubbed for UK release.

But I'd feel bad if i didn't suggest watching anime in it's orignal japanese, sometimes it's just better. espcially if the voice actors can't pronounce japanese names correctly...

deadmuffin

the tenacious demon
    Years
    alright, since not many wants to go to the classics- Tenchi Muyo!, Dragonball Z, outlaw star, cowboy bebop,and just to say it Fullmetal Alchemist

Majide

Crazy Cat Lady
    Years
    I recommend FullMetal Alchemist or Spiral of Destiny. FMA is awesome. I'm about halfway thru the DVDs. I love it. Spiral of Destiny is a mystery, but it left too many unanswered questions to be really satisfying.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
    You should watch Dragon Ball Z. At first when I didn't watch, I always made fun of them but now I'm a BIG fan, check my drawings at the Art gallery, it is named: "Some of my Drawings"

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    I just finished watching Now and Then, Here and There. It's old (started in 1999 and finished in 2000), and it's short (13 episodes), but it may very well be my favorite show. It has some mature content (language, bloody violence involving children, death, implied rape, attempted suicide, and generally dark themes), but if you're 18 you should be fine.

Here's a preview. You can probably find it fairly easily for free on most anime websites, or you can buy all 13 eps off of iTunes for $25 like me.

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    If you want any movie titles, anything by Hayao Miyazaki. Most are so good that you will watch them over and over again. Such titles include; Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle In The Sky, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

If not have you tryed Naruto: Shimpudin

Darkness_Dreams

Life Drainer
    Years
    Wow ^_^ lots of stuff to keep me amused ^_^

@lookalikealagaler: I loveeeee Hayao Miyazaki ^_^
    my favs would have to be...Princess Monoke/Howl's moving castle and the cat returns [=

Back