• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are Pokémon you get bored seeing?

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Even though Pikachu IS overrated, I can't really hate it that much since it evolves into Raichu, which is my personal favourite. I even used the Cosplay Pikachu in AS until I found out it can't evolve and got a normal one instead. That said, I got real tired of its clones real fast, especially Emolga and Dedenne.

Oh yeah, and Tentacool as well. I played Gen 3 a ton so it's lost all of its appeal by now, except for that one anime episode. That was pretty cool, pun totally intended.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
    Like others, I'm also tired of Lucario, Charizard, Dragonite and Pikachu (to an extent). The former three are hideous whereas Pikachu is one of those Pokemon who's like one day I hate it, one day I like it. Not to mention they are so over exposed (maybe not so much Dragonite): Mega Lucario won the Fighting-type face off (I wanted Scrafty to win) and it seems like Charizard might win the Flying-type face off (Noivern's losing against it which I don't approve, as Noivern is one of my favourite Flying-types). Also, I'm tired of Mewtwo; it looks like a deformed cat trying too hard to be cool.

Oh right, the pika-clones! I hate them all as well. I wish Gen 7 will put an end to it.

Years
    I understand people like Lucario and all but...

For me, Lucario being a Prominent Pokemon Mascot is like Sunflora or Exeggutor being a fully evolved grass starter.

I do like other mascots and popular "fan favorite" pokemon like Pikachu, Eevee, Mewtwo, Charizard, Blaziken, Typhlosion, Garchomp, Greninja, Gardevoir...ect.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I am sick to death of seeing a Tentacool/Tentacruel every five tiles while I'm surfing. Please. No more. Does anybody even use these things anyway?

And if I had a penny for every time I saw a Heatran being used in OU...

Back