• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What are some things you'd like to do in ORAS, but haven't yet?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • These games are loaded with things to do, especially in the post-game, so there may still be a lot of things that we haven't done in them, or that we plan to do, but haven't yet. There's completing the Master Rank in the Pokemon contests, there's catching all of the legendary Pokemon hidden in Mirage Spots, you can rank up your Super Secret Base by capturing flags, or some of us may need to get around to actually catching Deoxys (if you KO'd it the first time around like I did lol)

As for me, I still need to catch all of the Mirage Spot Pokemon, because so far I've only caught my favorites. I also have a bunch of Pokemon that I'm planning on raising/training specifically for Contests, and I still want to get them to the Master Rank. And finally, I still want to complete the National Dex to get the Shiny Charm (I've completed the Hoenn Dex, yay! But that still leaves me with a long way to go before I've got the National Dex completed).

So what are some things you're still planning on doing, but haven't yet done?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I've been jumping around from game to game nuzlocking to the point where I haven't really paid attention to the post-game, honestly. As a major Battle Arcade enthusiast I was disappointed with the Maison, so I guess I "gave up" after the Delta Episode.

In particular, though, I'd like to go after the living dex idea. I've never actually caught each pokemon or received the certificate, and it'd be a welcome stress-relief project.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    I've been jumping around from game to game nuzlocking to the point where I haven't really paid attention to the post-game, honestly. As a major Battle Arcade enthusiast I was disappointed with the Maison, so I guess I "gave up" after the Delta Episode.

In particular, though, I'd like to go after the living dex idea. I've never actually caught each pokemon or received the certificate, and it'd be a welcome stress-relief project.
    GUYS IT'S BEACHY OMG!! Tell me my eyes are deceiving me, someone slap me please.

How about Pokemon Contest? Is it a bleh? XD

Years
  • Let's see... I do want to beat one of the Super Battle Maison Chatelaines so I can get that awesome Wally battle in my main Omega Ruby. One of these days I will go for that...

Also, I still haven't caught Kyurem on my main save, and I have the Shiny Charm (I transferred a different Kyurem), so if I get bold enough I might go for that shiny. There may be other legendaries I never got too, so those may be something to consider going after.

Years
  • I was hoping to catch all the Mirage Spot legendaries since I only caught a couple (Cresselia, Zekrom, Thundurus) and then my game went corrupt on me so I was never able to finish it. I was almost planning to attempt Master Rank contests as well but I guess I was too scared to face Lisia so I didn't do it.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Actually play through the game and finish it :p

Years
  • I need to finish my EV training, get all of the Mega Stones, catch the Mirage Spot Pokemon, and do a little trading for some Legendaries.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I still need to get around to exploring all of the "extra" areas like Shoal Cave, Sea Mauville, places like that. I want to finish my collection of the Mega Stones, and I still need to explore the Mirage Spots and catch all of the legendaries there! I have quite a bit to keep me busy for a while.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    RNG hates me. I haven't caught Cresselia yet because the island never appeared for me yet. I've seen every other island, got all the TMs exclusive to them, completed my national dex via transfer but it still bugs me that I'm missing this one thing on my AS.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • RNG hates me. I haven't caught Cresselia yet because the island never appeared for me yet. I've seen every other island, got all the TMs exclusive to them, completed my national dex via transfer but it still bugs me that I'm missing this one thing on my AS.

Omg, I'm in the same boat as you. I still have yet to find Crescent Isle. I think I remember reading it's the hardest Mirage Spot to find, which really stinks because Cresselia is one of my favorite Pokemon xD

Like you, I already have one that I transferred over from a previous gen, but still, I want to catch another one so I can nickname it xD

Do you have Street Pass turned on? I know that Mirage Spots can be transferred between players through Street Pass, and I've seen that suggested as a way to help find them, but I'm not sure how much help that is unless you live somewhere with a ton of people who play Pokemon.

SamuraiPizzaCat

The Girl with the Dragonite Tattoo
    Years
  • I'm currently playing around with secret bases :3 Planning on mastering the contests to complete the gallery in Lilycove. Also hunting down legendaries ^_^ Probably give the Battle Maison a shot too :)

The street pass activation for Crescent Isle does seem to work. I turned mine on and within a day it appeared! Now it's constantly there even though I have caught Cresslia. Hope you guys have the island appear soon in your games :3

LadyVenus

Team Cipher
    Years
  • Catching all of the legendaries. I've started on it, but haven't captured them all yet. Then perhaps I will start competing in contests which I haven't done at all yet, either. xD

CatAlert

[Insert User Title]
    Years
  • Hmm, let's see...

Catch all the mirage spot legendaries. I got quite a few already, but nowhere close to all of them.

Find a certain relative of Lisia's in a contest... and beat him, of course.

Try to defeat the Battle Chantelaines in the super rank of some sort, and get to 100 consecutive wins.

Find one of the only two mega stones I am missing... Where is it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2016
    I want to have my team win Master rank in all areas!
    I want to finish building my first competitive team (So far I have finished my first 3 winners)
    and I really want to do my best of completing my National Dex ;_;

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Made some progress on a few of my goals! Here's what I've got going on now:

• Complete my national Dex in Omega Ruby. 328 down, 392 to go.

• Catch all the mirage spot legendaries. I have all of them from other games, so I haven't been in a big hurry to catch them all, but it'll still be fun, and maybe I can get them with some decent IVs :)

• Collect 1000 flags for my secret base team ^^

• Get a good team together for when people battle me in my secret base.

• Beat Alpha Sapphire. Because I enjoyed going through the story so much, I got Alpha Sapphire just to go through it all again!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    My only goal in ORAS right now is to just complete my Pokédex.

Back