• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Are The Best 10 Need To Have Games For The Wii?

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    recently i won a nintendo wii on the game stacker, and i am have a hard time choosing games. I heard PBR didn't do that good, but i don't care, i'm still getting it. Can everyone who replys to this thread tell me there personal top 10 games for the wii, i would appreciate it. Thank You. I will check over all the posts i see here and after a while add up the top 10 games for the wii. once again, thanks.

Top 10 Games For The Wii:
    1: Zelda: Twilight Princess
    2: Resident Evil 4
    3: Metroid
    4: Super Paper Mario
    5: Warioware
    6: Mario Strikers Charged
    7: Metal Slug Anthology

Good Games To Get When They Come Out:
    1. Mario Galaxy
    2. DDR Hottest Party

Last edited:
    Years
    No replies eh? Probably something to do with the Wii not actually having 10 games worth getting. Of course thats just because its new, I can think of at least 5 games out in the next 6 months or so.

Must haves would be Zelda, Metroid and Resident Evil 4.

Warioware and Mario Strikers Charged are great for multiplayer.

If you like arcade sidescrollers check out Metal Slug Anthology, though this is pretty niche and aimed at a pretty small sect of gamers.

For a few more suggestions just search Gamestats.com for some high-rating Wii titles or look up some review sites like IGN.

I'd recommending looking into some GameCube games as well, IMO Zelda Windwaker is better than the new Zelda and the GameCube had some stunning games on it.

Years
    Zelda: Twillight Princess.
    Resident Evil 4.
    Super Paper Mario.

Hmmm .. *strokes chin*

Like TSPhoenix said, get a gamecube controller and memory card and play Gamecube games on it, or buy somke classic games like Ocarina of Time off the Wii channel.

Yeah I'm out, I have a Wii and I struggle to find decent games for it, wait till next year, heaps of good games are coming out :)

I can't wait for Mario Galaxy :cool:

Years
    Out of the games that have been released so far, these are my top 10:

- Mario Strikers Charged
    - Mario Party 8
    - Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition
    - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
    - Super Paper Mario
    - Pokemon Battle Revolution
    - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
    - Wii Sports
    - WarioWave: Smooth Moves