• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen what are the chances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    What are the chances that the leaked starter evolutions are fake and not real? i mean they look real to me. the grass and water 1st evolutions were in the beta art that was leaked.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • I think the chances that the mid-stage evolutions are real are very likely. They look as they should to me. The final stage evolutions, however, not so much. Those look fake to me. They just don't match up the basic forms of the starters like previous ones have...

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • shouldnt you post this in the new starters evos thread not make anew thread :/
    And chances are low, but by their looks i dont think they are real, but they certainly look good.

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    I think the chances that the mid-stage evolutions are real are very likely. They look as they should to me. The final stage evolutions, however, not so much. Those look fake to me. They just don't match up the basic forms of the starters like previous ones have...

thats what i think. the first stage evos were leaked in previous beta art for the grass and water pokemon but not the fire one. only thing that throws me off is the fire one. doesnt look real at all to me.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    What are the chances that the leaked starter evolutions are fake and not real? i mean they look real to me. the grass and water 1st evolutions were in the beta art that was leaked.

Its not easy to just match your crappy fakes to whats been revealed? O.o yeah they are 99% surely fake as we have said they are crappy crap fusions from crapvile of craptown population crap....

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • The chances of all except Mijumaru and tsutarja's 2nd evo's being fake is 100%

what are the chances?

Tyxomm

Akimoto-Kenta
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2010
    They are confirmed fake.
    The creator said so in the comment section of pokejungle.

btw:
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tsutaja's evo: ok, I guess.
    Pokabu's: second one was fugly, last one was kinda awesome.
    Mijumaru's: No, just no.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • The chances of all except Mijumaru and tsutarja's 2nd evo's being fake is 100%

what are the chances?

PRAISE ARCEUS!!!111

you have NO IDEA how happy this makes me. I don't care about the trolling or the faking, but seriously of those were the REAL evolutions **** was gonna get Giga Impact'd. =_=

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Fake? :D

Kay, you can now discuss the fake evolutions here.

☆★ Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back