• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are these old pokeyman cards

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Koffing is exploding.

Koffing is EXPLODING! D:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I'm trying to find out what the two texts near the bottom of the cards say.. and I find it impossible ;_;
    It can't be the type combination, it can't be the evolutionary chain, it can't be the species.. Can it be attacks perhaps?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've seen these before. D: I can't for the life of me remember what they are though. I think they're stickers from very, very early on in the series.

sabrina_diamond

Blazing dark Vulpix
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I like Persian's picture, but Paras is so horrible at attacking/eating Weedle

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
    I'm trying to find out what the two texts near the bottom of the cards say.. and I find it impossible ;_;
    It can't be the type combination, it can't be the evolutionary chain, it can't be the species.. Can it be attacks perhaps?
    It's obviously the Pokemon's name and the attack they're doing.
    On that note I'm going to try and figure out what attacks it says on the bottom because for the life of me I'm not sure what attacks some of them are doing.

Scorpio219

PM me for custom banners
    Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2013
    flareon is in the wrong place if u look

flareon is in the wrong place

Last edited:
    Back