• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently breeding?

Years
    Currently working on a shiny Gible in Safari Ball.. 440 eggs down without a shiny. I'm also not using O-Power at all, since I don't have good internet and I actually enjoy the down time while they're hatching so I can do other things for a little bit x]

You dont need to be connected to use o powers on yourself.
    Good luck on that gible:)

Years
    Breeding a calm lotad with the egg moves synthesis, leech seed, Giga drain, and sweet scent. When I get a shiny, the sweet scent will more than likely be replaced by toxic:)
    Now I need a female lotad in a rare ball;)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Breeding a calm lotad with the egg moves synthesis, leech seed, Giga drain, and sweet scent. When I get a shiny, the sweet scent will more than likely be replaced by toxic:)
    Now I need a female lotad in a rare ball;)
    I was thinking of doing a Lotad but dunno what ball to do. D:

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
    I've about halfway done with a little Goomy project! I've had so many parents come through on WT that I figured I might as well use em and create something beautiful. The plan was to get Modest and Sassy Goomys in Heal Balls with a few egg moves, and I've just gotten my Modest trio:

Modest | Sap Sipper, Hydration, Gooey
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Bubble | Curse | Acid Armour | Counter

I'll be coming back to breed the Sassy triplets which won't be fun because I'll be shooting for Flawless, so in the mean time I figured I might start on a breather project: Friend ball Ralts! I'm planning on a Modest varient with Disable | Destiny Bond | Encore | Memento and an Adamant variant with Shadow Sneak instead of Disable.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Do you know if there are any decent balls a female lotad can be caught in that are worth it in gen 5? It's been so long since I've even known where my gen 5 game is.
    I was thinking of doing Net, but I think Nest could work too. I dunno if it can be caught in Safari Ball, but if it can that's another good one.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
    I was thinking of doing Net, but I think Nest could work too. I dunno if it can be caught in Safari Ball, but if it can that's another good one.

I know it can be caught in a Safari Ball, because I've caught one in the HG/SS safari zone and bred a nice 5V baby from it :P I was really hoping I could've caught it in a friend ball, but it's not available in the wild ;_; Nest ball would look really nice on a Lotad though imo!

Years
    Before I even looked here, I was looking at the balls. I really like the nest ball as well. Safari ball will be my second choice I think. I found that I have a Heal Ball lotad already but that's only a maybe if I want to use that.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
    Before I even looked here, I was looking at the balls. I really like the nest ball as well. Safari ball will be my second choice I think. I found that I have a Heal Ball lotad already but that's only a maybe if I want to use that.

I think the nest ball actually looks the best overall, but a Safari ball has that 4th gen charm to it. Dive Ball Lotad is also my weird choice of the day, I think the baby blue just works sorta nicely with Ludicolo.

Um I'm trying to procrastinate from that Ralts project for as long as possible as I'm not a fan of the long breeding chains, so instead I'll work on a Defog Scyther.... yeah switching from 1 long breed to another makes no sense x_x I know it'll have Defog for sure, and Counter/Baton Pass/Quick Guard all look like nice options so he can be used in both Singles and Doubles, but I'm not so sure : (

Years
    I think the nest ball actually looks the best overall, but a Safari ball has that 4th gen charm to it. Dive Ball Lotad is also my weird choice of the day, I think the baby blue just works sorta nicely with Ludicolo.

Um I'm trying to procrastinate from that Ralts project for as long as possible as I'm not a fan of the long breeding chains, so instead I'll work on a Defog Scyther.... yeah switching from 1 long breed to another makes no sense x_x I know it'll have Defog for sure, and Counter/Baton Pass/Quick Guard all look like nice options so he can be used in both Singles and Doubles, but I'm not so sure : (

That fourth gen charm you mentioned is what made me finally go with the safari ball.:) I went ahead and brought over a nest ball lotad as well. It was basically a last minute decision after I got them both on gen 6. XD.

Good luck with that scyther.:)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Decided to dig through my boxes in bank to find stuff to breed... was a very bad idea. D: I finally picked Vulpix as the Pokemon to breed and then I realized I had like 20 Vulpix with different egg moves, IVs, and in different Pokeballs. D: D: I just bred as many egg moves as I could on each one in each Pokeball I had, and I did HP Ice and nonHP for all of those. n_n About halfway through and then I think I'll finally clean out and organize my bank... expect a humongous giveaway soon when I do that.

Years
    After I finish this lotad, I believe I'm going to try for a heavy ball Lapras with at least freeze dry. If i get it from Tabor before then;) Or I might breed my love ball caterpie with some egg moves and for shiny. It's the next pokemon needed for the shiny hunters club shiny dex so I figured I would help with that since I already got one of the squirtle needed.

Noir

Sir Lucious Left Foot
    Years
    After I finish this lotad, I believe I'm going to try for a heavy ball Lapras with at least freeze dry. If i get it from Tabor before then;) Or I might breed my love ball caterpie with some egg moves and for shiny. It's the next pokemon needed for the shiny hunters club shiny dex so I figured I would help with that since I already got one of the squirtle needed.

You don't need to worry about egg moves because Caterpie doesn't get any so its just the shiny flex. Love ball butterfree is amazing btw <3 Lapras is one of those pokemon that I've always wanted very badly, but never wanted to breed due to a ton of factors like taking forever so good luck on that!

Also I've actually procrastinated from that Scyther project and did half of the Ralts project, along with 3 houndours:

Modest | Trace | Male :'(((((((((((((((((((((
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    Destiny Bond | Memento | Disable | Encore

Timid | Flash Fire, Unnerve
    31/x/31/31/31/31
    Sucker Punch | Counter | Destiny Bond | Pursuit

Hasty | Flash Fire
    31/31/31/31/31/31 and 31/31/0/31/31/31
    Sucker Punch | Counter | Destiny Bond | Pursuit

In keeping with the theme of procrastination I'm working on another breather of Magikarps in fancy balls: Lure, Moon and Net balls. Then I'll start on fancy ball Kingdra or whatever random mon peaks my interest until I transfer a Scyther from 4th gen v.v

Years
    Ah I just looked it up and you are correct.....why in the world doesn't caterpie get egg moves?!? lmao.

Those are some nice breeds you did Rauzo. I really like the ball choices you made.

A lure ball magikarp is another on my list of future breeds. I'm waiting on that parent from Tabor as well:)

Proteun

Unofficial PokéMusic Composer
    Years
    After breeding 193 eggs to a Shiny Umbreon, I got keen to get more Shiny Eeveelutions. Now busy breeding again, but I'm not sure what I will evolve it into. Probably Espeon.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years

Ah I just looked it up and you are correct.....why in the world doesn't caterpie get egg moves?!? lmao.

Those are some nice breeds you did Rauzo. I really like the ball choices you made.

A lure ball magikarp is another on my list of future breeds. I'm waiting on that parent from Tabor as well:)

Putting a lot of pressure on me here man ;.; I still have some backlogged stuff I have to get through before I start on your random Heavy Ball Lapras. Such as Nest Ball Bulbasaur and Net Ball Tirtouga >.<

Years
    Putting a lot of pressure on me here man ;.; I still have some backlogged stuff I have to get through before I start on your random Heavy Ball Lapras. Such as Nest Ball Bulbasaur and Net Ball Tirtouga >.<

Whoa whoa as I said in the pm's I'm in no hurry :) I was just simply trying to state my future breeds. To which I need to add mudkip to that list of future stuff now that Mega swampert has been revealed. Woo!

Edit: where can I find an available list of balls starters can be bred in?

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Whoa whoa as I said in the pm's I'm in no hurry :) I was just simply trying to state my future breeds. To which I need to add mudkip to that list of future stuff now that Mega swampert has been revealed. Woo!

Edit: where can I find an available list of balls starters can be bred in?

Just joking :P

But to my knowledge there shouldn't be any such list. Kanto and Kalos starters are catchable in XY and Johto starters are catchable in Colosseum. All others should be in a normal Ball.

And as an extra note, I believe Dive Balls or Luxury or some Gen III introduced Ball isn't listed on Colosseum's obtainable Ball list on Serebii despite being able to trade them in at the end of the game one at a time.

Back