• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently doing in your Pokémon game(s)?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    As the title says, what are you currently doing in your Pokémon game(s)?

Fire Red:
    In Fire Red, I am currently trying to catch Entei. I ran into it yesterday after walking through some wild grass, it ran away, and I have been trying to find it again ever since.

Diamond:
    In Diamond, I am currently training my Pokémon to get to at least Lv. 30 so I can defeat Team Galactic on top of Mt. Coronet.

Sorry if this has been posted before. I tried searching but the only search that worked gave me 11+ pages of threads.

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
    Diamond:
    Hatching a hecka lot of Eevees in preparation for Platinum. I intend to send some over to Platinum when it comes out ^^

Emerald:
    I wanna say I'm about to head into Rustburo, but I can't seem to remember xD

Fire Red:
    Hmmm... probably starting over, seeing as I think I transferred my last batch of Pokemon to Diamond through Pal Park and have none left xD

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    In my FireRed I am training up my party so I can get them ready to put over on my Pearl.
    Also I am getting them ready for the 8th gym and E4.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Fire Red:
    In Fire Red, I finally got sick of training my Pokémon and thought they were now ready to battle Team Galactic. Before I even got to the top, I had to use some potions to heal my Pokémon so I'd actually stand a chance. When I finally got to the top and began to battle Jupiter and Mars, two of my Pokémon fainted. If it wasn't for my rival, Dallas, I don't think I would've stood a chance. Battling Cyrus was probably the most challenging. I had to use many Revives and when I finally beat him, Infernape was the only Pokémon left standing. I gave Infernape two Potions and two rare candies before battling Dialga and guess what? I think Dialga was easier to catch than an Abra! All I had to do was use Close Combat once with my Lv. 53 Infernape and I caught it using one Dusk Ball. Surprised, I used an Escape Rope to get back to town and healed my Pokémon. Now I am currently looking for Mesprit.

Last edited:

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    Fire Red: I've got six badges, and playing level catch-up with a newly caught Shellder of mine before going anywhere near Cinnibar.

Leaf Green: Need to catch 10 more Pokemon and get the National Dex so I can go play on the other islands. ;-;

Ruby: I really can't remember.

Sapphire: I think that I have seven badges, not sure. o_o;

Diamond: Haven't touched it since I started a Drifloon solo run and got bored/ distracted by other things. XD

Starberry

The berry of awesomeness
    Years
    Pearl: I'm currently training a few pokemon including some of my friends', raising some for GTS trade, and growing berries.

Sapphire: I just got this so I'll be catching some pokemon to transfer over to Pearl.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Red:
    Completed the monothingy challenge with my Gyarados who I believe I was training to Lv 100 in Cerulean Cave. Will be looking to start a new game I think.

Blue:
    Electric monotype challenge. Completely forgot about it (I get bored easily), so I have no idea where i'm currently up to. I have a Raichu, Electrode and Jolteon though.

Yellow:
    Trying to complete the Ultimate Pikachu Challenge. 4 badges to go...

Gold:
    Just playing through the game as normal, training up my team of Cyndaquil, Mareep, Spearow, Wooper, Umbreon and Bellsprout.

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    ALOT

:sean:Diamond::
    • I am Leveling all My Pokemon to lv.50:tired: --Going through the E4 So many times, get boring after a while...((And FWI I have alot of low level Pokemon:cer_blankstare:
    • Making Sure all Pokemon have acceptible Moves.
    :may:Saphire:: <- I have my Sister Playing it ((New Game, Erf))
    • Just getting to the 5 Badge
    • Leveling all pokemons to level 30
    • Getting good Items to migrate with Pokemon
    :sean:Leafgreen:: <- I have a Friend Playing it ((New Game, Erf))
    • Just Getting to 2nd Badge,:\
    • Leveling Up to level 20..

Frob

Coolest kid on the block
    Years
    In my pearl game i beat the E4 already so im training to beat my friend next time i see him his dialga and palkia are a really high level but my amoswine at 80 and Infernape at 85 might beat him I HOPE

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Recently started a new game on Gold and trying to see if I can complete the entire game armed with only a Zubat/Golbat/Crobat. No particular reason why, just doin' it for the lols.

syphilis

lul spread the love.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    In Yellow i'm shunning my pikachu and training my nidorino while searching for a clefairy.

but i can't find one :(

edit: actually just found one but killed it :(

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
    Years
    Just got the national dex on diamond, looking now for Cresselia.

On my emerald, i think i might have to start a new game, since i traded most of the pokemon i had on there to diamond via pal park, hence the Entei in my sig, which was transfered from emerald, which got on there via pokemon colluseum. ^^

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    FireRed: Currently, in FireRed, I'm in Silph Co. (sp?) And I'm trying to get to the boss dude. I'm on the 9th floor and almost there... I just got my fifth badge and will be going for my 6th soon. I'm also training my Pokemon to Lv 36.

Colosseum: I haven't picked up Colosseum in a while... but, last time I was playing it, I was at Mt Battle trying to get to Lv 8. I'm almost done with the game and I only have a few more shadow Pokemon to catch. But, I got frustrated because my Pokemon are underleveled... so I haven't played in a while.

XD: Gale of Darkness: After beating it, I restarted. Right now, I'm at the desert. I'm working on training my Pokemon. (specifically my Vaporeon)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Leafgreen: Nothing

Emerald: Trying to get a symbol

Pearl: In the E4

Diamond: Nothing

Platinum: Battling Pokemon breeder Albert.

I'm focusing mostly on Pokemon Platinum for the 2 days I had it.

Years
    LeafGreen - About to head to Celadon City. I was going to try a mono challenge, but decided to finish this file first.

Pearl - Just obtained a reluctant Heatran, and transferred some Pokemon in from Pal Park. Also catching random swarm Pokemon and training a migrated Blaziken to level 100; it's currently at level 80.

I only finished Pearl again to use as a storage file, since I'll be getting Platinum as a restart over-and-over file. Next game to be played after I finish everything in Pearl is Emerald; after that, Colosseum or XD.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Leafgreen: Just wondering around
    Firered : nothing
    Pearl: I started again playing
    Diamond: training my glaceon
    Platinum: just got my 2nd badge

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Recently started a new game on Gold and trying to see if I can complete the entire game armed with only a Zubat/Golbat/Crobat. No particular reason why, just doin' it for the lols.

Decided to make a team of highly irritating Pokémon and give them equally irritating movesets.

So far I have:
    * A Crobat named Kuro that has Confuse Ray, Mean Look and will eventually learn Toxic. Mwahaha confused AND poisoned? Wonder if the game likes a taste of its' own medicine?

* A Sandslash called Sabien which has Double Team, Sand Attack and Sandstorm. A few Double Teams/Sand Attacks and he'll be untouchable then I can sit back and lol with glee as Sandstorm slowly whittles down the enemy's lifebar before going mental with Slash.

Trying to think of a few others. I've got poison/confusion and evasion sorted. I'll try and weed paralysis and hypnosis Pokémon into my team.

System!

HM....................... .....
    Years
    LeafGreen: Most likely in the S.S. Anne, can't recall. Possibly restarting to clear things up (I don't think I've ever completed the game O_o)

Sapphire: Just after the part where you help Wally catch Ralts.

Pearl: Planning to transfer some of my monsters to someone else's game in order to restart without losing precious pogeys.

Yellow: Currently training Scyther and Lapras--hadn't beat Sabrina yet.

Back