• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V3

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
Years
  • So i bought a new game called Demons' Crystals and it was fun for a while. Good thing the game was dirt cheap so i didn't have any buyers regret. It isn't a bad game perse but yeah. At least its some good ole Isometic top down shootin. I have to thank Alien Shooter for that.

Oh and i got into some delicious Overwatch action were i got to body a lot of fools in match after match. Too bad i didn't get many wins (loss a couple, won a bunch) but when a game is lost, playing for kills is all that's left xD.

Then i hopped into some Brutal Doom, went into the Shores of Hell, and tore several demons and former humans limb from limb, turning each eviscerated foe into a pile of mush and destroyed living matter, perfect for a demon stew and some nice burgers. Yummy.

My next malevolent adventure will venture into the castle of Wolfenstein for some Brutal Wolfenstein actiooooooooooon. WHOOOOOOO. Because aside from the Doom Slayer/Doomguy, BJ Blazkowich deserves some mentions for his own measures of manliness.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • I've been playing a lot of Half-Life 2 Update (which adds better lighting and fancy particles and stuff from EP2) a lot more than I though I would.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Bodying some fools right now on CrossFire because its what i like doing. For some reason I've somehow started to like this game even more but playing without a good sound system can get one killed very often, especially in TDM.

Lize

Forever paired with [b]machomuu[/b]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 25, 2023
    Finally got in to Dark Souls 2, so playing that now. Loved seeing my old friend at Heide's Tower.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Just finished Half-Life 2 and Episode 1. It's off to White Forest in Episode 2 after work. Can't wait!

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • My free time is mostly spent on GameMaker Studio, but when I take breaks, I play 20XX, the roguelike Mega Man-inspired platformer. It is so good :) . And the soundtrack is great, especially the ice level theme.

They released an update yesterday which I have missed, so today it was all good surprises. And don't let the "Early Access" thing on the Steam page discourage you, this game is already good as it is.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Can scratch Watch_Dogs off my list. Beat it yesterday. Replacing it with Assassin's Creed: Unity until the Bioshock Collection comes out.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I'm playing some System Shock just like the good old days ever since i read on the Remastered System Shock and even watched some people play the pre Alpha version. System Shock was one of my favorite titles ever.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Borderlands 2: Let us continue on with Salvador's ultra manly, badass, and extremely violent adventure in Pandora as he gunzerks his way infront of Hyperion's best troops as we finally are at the Nexus core and about to rip Handsome Jack's face off and use it as toilet paper to wipe our ass with it.

Years
  • Was playing (and finished) Mother aka Earthbound Beginnings again today \o/ It's definitely up there among my favorite NES games and RPGs.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Super Metroid. Binged both Zero Mission and fusion before it, got 100℅ on my own in both first playthrough. So far it has been extremely easy, for some reason I always thought it was harder. So many things you can abuse and cheese.

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • Halo: Combat Evolved for Windows.

I'm quite amazed at how small the file size of the whole game is. Around only over 1GB, and its running quite well with no issues, and I get to re-live a good part of my teenage-hood. Once again, I have to thank a friend for lending me his copy after a simple USB copy-paste. hihi xd

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Will I be shamed if I write Cookie Clicker in this thread? :3c

Years
  • These days I'm pretty much just playing Monster Hunter Generations. Progressing at a snail's pace, but I'm tryin' my best. Currently HR3 and on 4⋆ village quests. Probably shouldn't shy away from playing online with people I don't really know when I try hub quests again. But I really need to work towards some better armor and weapons. I barely managed on the Astalos urgent quest and my hunting partner basically carried me. x'D

Last edited:
    Back