• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Is anyone going to be surprised if I say Monster Hunter again? No? Okay then..

Cid

Years
    I'm in the same event as Janna! Currently playing Pokémon Crystal for Janp's Get-Together 2019 Storm the Rocket Hideout challenge. n_n

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Been on a Breath of the Wild kick! Playing Master Mode because I hate myself but it hasn't been going too bad so far!

......... nevermind i've avoided like 95% of every enemy I've encountered but lbh who wants to have to fight Golden Bokoblins etc later not me I'm trying to prevent that as long as I possibly could.

Talos2kX

I'm currently playing Leaf Green and Emerald, on the My Boy emulator on my phone, I've done the Hoenn dex 100% on Emerald and now I'm slowly transferring things over to Leaf Green.

Aside from that, I'm on the daily grind on Call of Duty WW2 and GTA V on Xbox One.
    I have a great system to hustle for money on GTA online :D

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Final Fantasy VII: The Zodiac Age

I have to say that I LOVE this game so much. I bought the Switch copy because I wanted to take it everywhere with me. <3 I remember obsessing so much over the PS2 version of it. >w<

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Picked up Nier Automata because Judgment was a bit disappointing imo. Haven't been playing for long - I've just arrived at the resistance camp and completed two sidequests. Apparently 2B and 9S are off to a desert to meet up with someone? Can't wait to see where that goes.

P.S. The music is amazing, haven't liked a game's soundtrack this much since Xenoblade Chronicles.

Last edited:
    Back