• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Fire Emblem: 3 Houses, it is quite fun. As you can see from my DP, I am an insane fan of the game :D

Years
    Well I just finished my playthrough of Fire Emblem: Three Houses...and it's absolsutely amazing. The reason I'm posting here is because I've started another run already!!!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I started Octopath Traveller the other day! I'm not far at all but it's fun so far, or at least, it is now that I've figured out how to play, lmao.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
    Years
    I've been playing EarthBound, I find it incredibly well written, and an extremely fun JRPG. It's climbed up to be my favourite game of this year (so far). After my assessments, I'll also be playing my first Dragon Quest game, Dragon Quest 11 S Echoes of an Elusive Age: Definitive Edition, which looks very promising. Oh yeah, then after that, I have to finish Final Fantasy VII (Also a very fun JRPG, first time playing it), which I'm around half way through. :D

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    played a lot of pokemon crystal today. i should have gotten more done than grinding, getting one badge, and getting an eevee egg but lol.

Cid

Years
    Chapter 25 in Path of Radiance, currently at base camp. I just recruited Largo and wow he is large

I love this game

pkmin3033

Well, I SHOULD be playing one of my unplayed games...I have so many now, and I am itching to play all of them. Spoilt for choice, and it's only going to get worse.

Instead I am mostly playing Dragon Quest Builders 2. I do not like Minecraft but I absolutely adore this. I finished the story mode a couple of days ago now and I've been working on getting table targets done before I make my own Buildertopia, which I already have in the back of my mind as a thing. I probably won't make exactly what I want to make, but I at least want to try...I wish I had someone to build stuff with. Having no friends sucks sometimes.

Also playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney on Switch - just started chapter 4, and I really need to get a move on with it - and Final Fantasy Adventure in the Mana Collection, which is both new and familiar to me at the same time. As someone who adored Sword of Mana on the GBA and didn't mind Adventures of Mana on the Vita at all, getting a chance to play the original version is something I'm glad I get to experience...even if it is somewhat rough around the edges comparatively. xD

Cid

Years
    So I resumed Path of Radiance last night. I ended up clearing Chapter 27 twice, both times I failed to defeat the optionally beatable boss. Gonna attempt it for a third time tonight.

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
    I've taken a break from the seasons in CTR: Nitro-Fueled after being a bit burned out, and have been playing mostly the demo of Dragon Quest XI, now I'm 100% sure of getting it this autumn. I couldn't name a thing about it that I do not like so far.

I've also started replaying for the first time in a decade Star Wars: Battlefront II, which at the time was one of the games I spent the most time with. I didn't remember the PS2 version's load/save times being so awfully long but aside for that it still feels amazing to play, it aged really well imho.

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2022
    Currently playing through Horizon Zero Dawn, really enjoying it so far!

I've also just finished replaying through both Journey and Abzu, Austin Wintory's scores are among my favorite in the game industry.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    The past couple of months I've been in progress recollecting my old collection i sold off two years ago due to personal life issues. Ive been missing my PS2 collection and my Kingdom Hearts collection Ive been collecting since i was 12. I also got an import ps2 as well like my old collection, but anyways ive been playing a lot lately like the KH series, Kingdom Hearts 1 in expert mode, and Kingdom Hearts 1 in Japanese which doesnt have a difficulty mode to it, as well as Kingdom Hearts 2 on Proud, and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix on Critical mode which I also 100% the journal, which i plan to do on Kingdom Hearts 2 in the NA version. But right now im playing Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days which I got today in the mail to add to my "Re:Collection". But mostly been playing all the Kingdom Hearts in my new collection. Also been playing Persona games too like Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 3 Portable. As well as FES off and on.

Back