• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

h4ppyp1lls

Wooper Enthusiast
    Years
    Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Hollow Knight, and Mario Maker 2. I'm putting more emphasis on BD though, I'm doing a nuzlocke and I'm trying to finish it before P:LA comes out.

Years
    Pokemon Shining Pearl
    Also Still doing stuff in Pokemon Shield.
    Also been doing a bit of Super Mario Oddysey, but I keep postponing playing it seriously due to the above lol

Years
    I've been playing like 10 different games because I've been in that mood where I get play a few hours of one game, get bored, switch to a different game, play a few hours, get bored, etc.

Some of the games I've been swapping between lately include: Yakuza 0, Cuphead, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Ghost of Tsushima, F1 2021, and Danganronpa.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Ahhh I can't focus on just one game at the mo' and it's really irritating. I've been playing a lot of Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin, but only because there was a community event on. I've recently been playing the cutest little beaver city simulator called Timberborn, it's in early access rn but it's so good. Resubbed to World of Warcraft the other day when the depressies hit, 'cause it's a fun game to escape into despite evil ActiBlizz overlords. I really need to just focus on one and finish it, I'm looking for the right game, could possibly be the first Final Fantasy it's quite cheap on Steam.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    Finally beat Bravely Default on Monday - fun final boss, but incredibly repetitive after the first half. I've moved on to Bravely Second, still at the prologue which I'm guessing ends after the 4th party member joins? The 3rd member just joined so ch.1 might end be sooner than I think.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Finally beat Bravely Default on Monday - fun final boss, but incredibly repetitive after the first half. I've moved on to Bravely Second, still at the prologue which I'm guessing ends after the 4th party member joins? The 3rd member just joined so ch.1 might end be sooner than I think.

I love Bravely Default!! I really want to get Bravely Second on Steam, how would you say it is compared to the first? The characters and world really got me hooked :3

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    My backlog just keeps getting bigger, and bigger,and bigger, and bigger...

Currently, I am playing Little Nightmares (PC), Castle Crashers (PC), Castlemaine 3 (PC), Shining Pearl (Switch), PLA (Switch) and New Super Mario Bros Deluxe U (Switch).

I get my PS4 back tonight so I'm going to have to add Persona 5 to this list. When will it end?!?

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    I managed to finish Little Nightmares! One less on the backlog now, but you know I'm just gonna buy Little Nightmares 2 on Thursday lmao

Years
    I've been playing lots of Bloodborne whenever I get the chance. It's my sister's PS4 so I only prefer to use it on occasion, but I do really enjoy the times that I /do/ get to use it. As a side note, I'm probably going to time sync a /lot/ of hours into Elden Ring once it's released.

Besides that, I've been playing lots of Fallout: New Vegas and Terraria lately. Somehow, in spite of how long I've been playing both games, I still find hours and hours of enjoyment out of both of them.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Currently I'm playing Monster Hunter Rise, Castle Crashers, Pokemon Legends and Shining Pearl, and Dead Space. It's gonna be a busy few months for me, I feel. Unless I just use this self-isolation time to actually finish one or two of them instead of lurking around the PC forums like a gremlin :3

Back