• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • My main game is currently ONE, the remake of the 1998 visual novel that recently got released. Currently playing through my fourth route in the game.

I'll start up Animal Crossing New Horizons every few days just to stave off the roaches and clear out the spam from the Happy Home Academy. My island's pretty much been done for awhile now.

And when the mood strikes, I'll fire up American Truck Simulator and haul a few loads.

The next game I'm planning on tackling is Another Code: Recollection, once my physical copy arrives (stupid Amazon with their shipping delays).

Days
  • i dusted off the good old DS to replay some Animal Crossing
    i found out i could unlock the cafè so i'm gathering fruit and shells like crazy to pay off the cafè.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I bought Furi and Bug fables during the Christmas sale, so these are the games I'm playing. Bug Fables is charming and adorable, while Furi is intense and has fun combat (and music).
    Oh yes, also resumed playing Genshin a little

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • Kind of been focused on Final Fantasy XIV. Working on the post story quests and the Crystal Tower quests for A Realm Reborn before I start on the Heavensward expansion. I'm making it a goal to play it through all the way up to Endwalker while waiting on the Dawntrail DLC to come out.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Trying to do P9S in FFXIV after having my settings deleted out of nowhere… what a jumpscare that was

Other than that some more M&B Bannerlord after becoming the king of Vlandia and a bit of Palworld since it came out this weekend.

My weekend for once in a long time has been full of gaming again.

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Palworld, yeah someone had to say it lol, been playing it via Xbox game pass the past day

On a more serious note, unless I missed any topics about the game I'm honestly surprise there's been a complete lack of chat about it around here so far considering a lot of the rip-off Pokemon designs that game has and the massive success its currently having after release a few days ago, although after what I been hearing about how toxic the Pokemon community outside this site is being towards that game currently its probably for the best, we aren't Reddit after all.

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • Palworld, yeah someone had to say it lol, been playing it via Xbox game pass the past day

On a more serious note, unless I missed any topics about the game I'm honestly surprise there's been a complete lack of chat about it around here so far considering a lot of the rip-off Pokemon designs that game has and the massive success its currently having after release a few days ago, although after what I been hearing about how toxic the Pokemon community outside this site is being towards that game currently its probably for the best, we aren't Reddit after all.

It's not personally my thing; I'm not a big fan of survival games and I'd feel really bad about mistreating my Pals like how the marketing encourages you to.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
    Years
  • +1 for Palworld. It's pretty engrossing.

At the same time, I got strangely nostalgic yesterday and am replaying both episodes of Sonic 4.

Years
  • Just finished replaying Fallen Order and going through Mario Kart 8. Also recently started getting back into Genshin and I've been slowly making my way through FFXIV. Will be returning to my BG3 playthrough soon too.

Edit: Oh yeah, done a bit of Lethal Company also.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I just started playing Pokémon Unite, also have been working towards the completion of all three pokedexes in Pokémon Violet! (I have Kitakami down, only Paldea and Blueberry to go!)

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Still trying to clear P9S in FFXIV alongside building a town for my Lamball friends in Palworld, been really enjoying that game a lot personally 😅
    I also got a Lucky Lamball and it's the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Kind of been focused on Final Fantasy XIV. Working on the post story quests and the Crystal Tower quests for A Realm Reborn before I start on the Heavensward expansion. I'm making it a goal to play it through all the way up to Endwalker while waiting on the Dawntrail DLC to come out.

Hope you enjoy it! I started playing a lot more when Endwalker was just about to come out so getting to experience it was a big motivation to keep playing for me, it's a very fun ride!

Still trying to clear P9S in FFXIV alongside building a town for my Lamball friends in Palworld, been really enjoying that game a lot personally 😅
    I also got a Lucky Lamball and it's the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

Long live the village... :love:

As for me, I've been playing Mega Man Battle Network! A few years ago I committed myself to playing all of the different subseries. I grew up playing the Classic series, so I played X, Zero and the ZX duology. This month I finished Battle Network 2 and I'm currently playing through Battle Network 3 Blue Version. I'll probably try to get through all 6 of them and play Starforce this year as well.
    I also just picked up Monster Hunter Rise again! It's a gorgeous game and I played it a bunch a year ago with a couple people and just the way it looks has made me want to spend more time playing it. Minoto is beautiful and I'll raise my HR just to make her proud of me... :plead:🤍

BWZ

Days
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm currently playing a neat little game called Against the Storm :

It's a city builder game with "roguelite" elements, which is an interesting mix to say the least.
    I'm getting fed up with roguelite games lately but honestly this one is very fun to play and quite addictive once you get the basics of the game.

There's also a difficulty setting like the ascension system in Slay the Spire. Let's see if I can make it to the last one !

Back