• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueredemption

Never stop exploring!
Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Oct 16, 2023
    I got a gamecube a couple weeks back, then a friend of mine gave me some of his old games. Playing some megaman and smash bros melee right now, probably the only one in the world playing these games nowadays xD

TY

Playing Destiny on PS4 and Civilization V on PC... might switch to some StarCraft II soon though.

pkmin3033

Picked up Ar Nosurge Plus: Ode to an Unborn Star earlier. I skipped out on the PS3 version, but elected to get the Vita version after I heard the soundtrack, and because I find the Vita more convenient to play...since I can play it at the same time as my PS4. Bit too early to call whether it'll prove to be an enjoyable experience yet, but a game with OST this good can't possible be bad, right?

Also still obsessively playing FFXIV - fishing is tedious as hell, but running raids with my new FC is a lot of fun; I switched servers the other week to be with someone I know irl and it's been a lot more satisfying - although I'm going to leave it for a couple of weeks when my sub runs out next week...one week I'll be on holiday, and the other I'll just let my leves build up before I go back to it. I should have the plat by the end of November, so I can pace myself...then I'll finally be able to give it up. It's completely consumed me.

I also picked up Borderlands 2 again the other day and finished the story off...doing the DLC now every now and then. Might seriously shoot for the plat once I've found Jimmy Jenkins on TVHM. For now it's just something to do that isn't FFXIV. xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Right now, it's Borderlands: The PreSequel as Claptrap and Infamous: Second Son on expert difficulty. So far, I'm having fun in both games on the PS4.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Fallout: A Tale of Two Wastelands is one I just got set up. It's friggin badass! Playing both Fallout 3 and New Vegas as one game is absolutely genius. I got it all set up with a bunch of other mods as well. Aside from that I also am playing Skyrim and Borderlands 2.

TY

Playing C&C Tiberian Sun on PC after I just got thrown back to moments of it by a VM from someone here XD

GengyGengar

Sp00py
    Years
  • At the moment I'm trying to finish Super Mario Galaxy, but I procrastinate too much and I don't ever seem to play very much, even though it's such a damn good game. Also, I've been playing a lot more Super Street Fighter 4, trying to become better with Ken and Dan Hibiki. It's not easy though, the combos are so precise and you have to get the inputs frame-perfect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back