• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algo Fonix

oh god
Years
I've been grinding job levels in Dragon Quest VI this past week. I just made it to Dispairia and got my stats back and man, this game is a lot better than I originally thought.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now
I've finished the main story of Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. But there is so much more stuff to do so I will play it a little more. At least a little bit grinding and job class maxing.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
Well, I'm on about my third Xbox360 profile now. My old Xbox broke, then last summer I decided to create a new profile for no apparent reason on my current one. So after finishing Assassin's Creed III (Again) and getting a little bored of FIFA13 career mode, I'm on Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Still one of my favourite games. The people show the age of the game (can you believe 2008 is five years ago? FIVE?), but the racing's still more compelling than say NfS Carbon / Pro Street (The only NFS games I've owned) or the ultra-realistic Forza 3 (which also bestows upon you billions of cars and forces you to raise ones you don't like).

TY

Well, I'm on about my third Xbox360 profile now. My old Xbox broke, then last summer I decided to create a new profile for no apparent reason on my current one. So after finishing Assassin's Creed III (Again) and getting a little bored of FIFA13 career mode, I'm on Midnight Club: Los Angeles. Still one of my favourite games. The people show the age of the game (can you believe 2008 is five years ago? FIVE?), but the racing's still more compelling than say NfS Carbon / Pro Street (The only NFS games I've owned) or the ultra-realistic Forza 3 (which also bestows upon you billions of cars and forces you to raise ones you don't like).

Im also playing MC:LA atm, but on PS3 instead of Xbox 360.
I love the vinyl editor. It just lets your creativity set free in any way... Anything is possible in that game...

Years
Fire Emblem Awakening - 3DS
Football Manager 2013 - PC
GTA IV - 360
PES 2013 - 360
NBA 2K13 - 360

The last three are in rotation whenever I go on my Xbox, FE and FM are constant. :P

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Just beat the mother of all JRPGS: Dragon Quest for NES. Before that, I had played and finished DQIII since I wanted to play them in chronological order. Not surprisingly the game is really, really short; 6-7 hours at most is what I spent playing over the last couple days. Still, it's a fun little game and very much appreciated by a fellow JRPG fan. Anyways, to answer the thread question, I started DQII, but only got as far as the watching the opening scene.

TY

Still trying to be lvl 90 in StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm... it takes so long, but its fun playing a lot of games as each race... still it takes long :(

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Battlefield 3, multiplayer. Games awesome, far better than CoD. Much more intense firefight
makes you truly feel like you're at war.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
I just recently finished BioShock Infinite and adored it, so I'm going back and playing the first BioShock. I didn't get too far because I played my brother's copy for the xbox (I have a playstation) and I was only home for a weekend. Now I really want to finish it which is SO frustrating because I'm having saving issues -.-

I also recently found out that I could download Sonic Adventures 2 for the PS3 <3 So there's been a lot of that going on.

And occasionally doing quests here and there on Skyrim so I can get all the trophies for it (soooo close).

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
I've been playing Binding of Isaac again recently. I just did a run with Eve and managed to go all the way to Sheol without finding a single damage up item (by the way, it takes a long time to beat It Lives with just base dps). I died on Satan's 3rd stage and was sad.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2013
Right now Its the Pokemon hacks, Dark rising and Fuligin for me!!! i really wish i could find a nice completely Hackmon game. All new pokemon, doesn't necessarily have to be anything else different either! i just like finding new pokemon and evolving them to find out what they're like! if anyone knows of any really good ones i'd love to hear about them!!!

I just recently finished BioShock Infinite and adored it, so I'm going back and playing the first BioShock. I didn't get too far because I played my brother's copy for the xbox (I have a playstation) and I was only home for a weekend. Now I really want to finish it which is SO frustrating because I'm having saving issues -.-

I also recently found out that I could download Sonic Adventures 2 for the PS3 <3 So there's been a lot of that going on.

And occasionally doing quests here and there on Skyrim so I can get all the trophies for it (soooo close).
Personally, me being a massive bioshock fan, Infinite didn't live up to how i would've liked the game to be. Story was incredible gameplay was great too, but honestly it bugged the crap out of me how you could only carry 2 weapons rather than the original weapon wheel. It got me so aggravated at some points that i turned the game off. Idk what it was but its the little things like that that make a game i guess. Personally the original 2 were better. (yes i even think bioshock 2 was better even though most don't) other than the weapon wheel and other nitpicky things i loved the game also!

Last edited:

SomariFeyWright

Seven years is all it takes...
Years
Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns. Just married Reina near the end of Spring of Year 2.

Cave Story. For the life of me, I cannot beat the Sanctuary Time Attack challenge. That last form always kills me...

Replaying Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth. Recently revisited how awesome Lauren Paups is.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
So far I've been playing the hell out of Dead Space 3 on Pure Survival and Classic Mode. Honestly I thought I wouldn't be able to get past the first chapter but so far I've been doing a lot better than I thought I would thanks to the Evangelizer and Negotiator weapons I managed to somehow get.

TY

Got too many lvl 50 legendaries, and im lvl 59... i should give them away xD
Also need to get lvl 61 so i can farm for the legendaries and pearlescents again

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I started a new Skyrim character not too long ago. Started on the Dragonborn DLC.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Been playing Stardrive recently.

Been playing with the various species, so far my favorite is the Kulrathi. Playing as the Cordazine right now, and I... don't really like them. This species got the short end of the stick when it comes to ship hulls. Especially their Cruiser hull - That thing is garbage. The cruisers are cheaper, a plus I guess, but that lower cost kinda gets negated by the fact that a single cruiser from any other faction could scrap 3, perhaps 4, of the Cordazines cruisers with no effort.

TY

Knights are so overpowered in this game... and the AI is so stupid not to make the only unit that counters knights xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back