• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Chrono Trigger is the next game that I randomly picked from my list to play through. It's been years since I've played it. My version is the DS version, so at least it'll be easier to play that more often than the SNES version.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm on my second play through of Papers, Please, because my first one I lost 2 family members, so I'm trying to make it with all 5 (last time there was a cousin I could take in or something).

Borderlands 2 has been something I've played a lot recently too, but not so much the last couple weeks.

Years
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon: I started a new file in this game. I lost Caeda, Castor, and Ogma in early chapters. Yep, don't let pegasus and dragon units anywhere near enemies with bows. And always keep weaker units towards the back.

Pokemon X/Y: Recently downloaded the event Pumpkaboo in my Y file. Next up is X.

TY

We all know by now what I currently am playing ;D

Spoiler:

Years
DCUO, Mass Effect, Smash, Devil Survivor Overclocked, and Ultimax.

Ultimax is stealing my life, lawdy lawdy help me
523.png

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
Currently?
Hmmm

Garry's mod, Team Fortress 2, and Warfame-with friends...
Bioshock (the first one)
Katawa Shoujo
To the moon
Pokemon (for a bunch of challnenges)
The Elder scrolls V: Skyrim for PS3
Killzone: Shadowfall for PS4

Think that's it. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
- Final Fantasy VI

Considering it was made about 20 years ago, it aged pretty well. Of course it has a lot of flaws, but overall I'm still convinced that it's the best game of the series and one of my all time favorites, too.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
I decided to replay Fire Emblem Awakening, this time leaving the avatar default Robin. Playing it on Hard Casual because I don't like to force stress upon myself in a video game.

Years
Ever since I picked up Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS last week, I've been rotating between that, Pokemon Y and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I've still got a bunch of PS3 games I should be playing, but I don't think I've touched my console since the last week of August, haha.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX:Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix - (JPN/PS3) - I've been waiting so long for this game. :) But it arrived in Japan, Glad I order a copy for myself. I'm currently about to go to Pride Lands on 2FM. So yay! Gonna do 2FM before BBSFM.

Tales of Xillia 2 - (ENG/PS3) - Finishing up trying to get some trophies and such.

Years
Facebook
- Potfarm, Miscrits, Candy Crush, Farmville 2

PC
- Pokemon TCGO, Kingdom of Loathing

X360
- not really playing it, but wanting to get with Halo, Mass Effects, GTAs, Borderlands again... Maybe Swap Force...

Wii U
- Smash Bros Brawl (Wii) and Mario World 3D

3DS
- X and Y, Poke transfer/bank

Bourboner

Pronounced "Bourbon-er".
Years
Metal Gear Solid 3 - original on ps2, no subsistance, no HD port just the original version of the best game (in my opponion) on the ps2.

Oh, The End died of old age. Kept him waiting, huh?

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 31, 2016
I have a bunch of stuff to wrap up...
Hyper Dimension Neptunia Rebirth 1
Disgaea D2
Destiny
annnnd I'm starting Alien Isolation as we speak

TY

Playing some Counter Strike: GO, apparently I am really good at it somehow xD

pkmin3033

I picked up Fairy Fencer F the other day, after having it on my shelf for nearly a month...it's fairly good, although it doesn't really have much personality when compared to other Compile Heart games. But the battle system is engaging and it's still early days yet, so I'm going to persevere with it. I'm also on my third Tales of Xillia 2 playthrough...I just need the Level 200 trophy, the Ludger transformation one, and the Link Arte/Link Arte Chain duo, and I'll have the Platinum.

I've also been playing Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 on my Vita, but I've sort of hit a wall with it (Chapter 4) so I've stalled a bit...I need to grind, but I can't really find a good location to do so.

Years
Still playing Super Smash Bros 3DS!

Spoiler:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
Years
Currently Playing:
PlayStation 4: Battlefield 4 Multiplayer
Nintendo 3DS: Pokemon X & Pokemon Y

☆Current Awaiting Pre Ordered Games
:
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition-PS4-11/3/2014-$119.99