• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 100% Orange Juice
    ahahahaha, after 10-15 hours I finally got the Waylaid achievement. What a god damn ordeal. Then I switched characters and got the final two achievements
    What are you currently playing?

100% Achievement Juice.

Years
  • Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

The DLC messed up my save so I'm replaying all of it >->'
    Slightly annoying, but I can live with and forgive most of it.

Years
  • Devil Survivor: Overclocked. I'm on Day 3, which is also the farthest I ever got in the DS version because I kept dying horribly at the end of the same day, so depending on what happens when I get to that particular point I may not be playing it for much longer.

Also trying to finish The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky...and by 'finish' I guess I mean 'start' since I never got farther than two or so hours into the game before now.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
    Years
  • Started on Bravely Default, so far I get the gist of it but there's so many different stats, abilities and job and whatnot it's kinda hard to keep track.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • I've been on a bit of a buying spree, but haven't found the time to play half of the things I got haha. I've been trying to complete MGS V TFP while also switching over between South Park the stick of truth and Darkest Dungeon every now and then. I was playing a lot of This War of Mine, but for some reason thought each session only lasted 30 days so the 28th, 29th, and 30th days I just opted to stay inside and wait for the game to end. But then it turned to the 31st day and I had absolutely nothing left. I went out that night to scavenge and when I came back in the morning I only had two people left and just barely enough to keep them from starving. Then I went out again and one of the guys got gunned down because I apparently forgot to bring ammo for my shotgun. So i gave up on that for a while since now it's just waiting for the last person to starve or kill themselves.

Years
  • I've been playing The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes for a few days now. The bite-sized dungeons are a blast, and I've had fun playing with randoms. Uh... if you have the game (the North American version) and would like to play together, feel free to PM/VM me. ^^

pkmin3033

Disgaea 4 is slowly driving me to despair. I remember now why I gave up after Zetta: getting decent equipment is a nightmare. High rank items are found only in the Land of Carnage, and that place takes stats up to eleven...billion. To get a Trap, which is pretty much essential for stat maxxing, you need a Legendary rarity Arcadia, and to get one of those, you have to take down 8 Pringer X, unless you feel like wasting hours in the Item World begging for luck...which I don't, yet. But getting a Pringer X to spawn a Legendary Arcadia is bad enough - it took me nearly an hour - but keeping it once you've stolen it? Yeah.

There are eight of the little ****ers on the field, they have ridiculously high stats, and I...do not. I might need to get a Level 300 Makai Wars maxxed out and dupe the hell out of that before I start going for an Arcadia and, by extension, a Trap....ugh, **** this game. I've still got so much to do. Finding the pirate ship parts is going to be another brand of hell as well after this. I might take a break, play something simpler, like a visual novel. Or maybe I should start running through high-level item worlds in LoC and gencying out once I've stolen something worthwhile...it's tedious, but I have a few runners with 14 MOV who could probably handle it. If I need more MOV, I'll just have to run through a Legendary pair of shoes, pass three bills, then dupe the hell out of that instead, and...ARGH.

Otherwise, I'm trying to unlock Chaos in Zestiria for trophy purposes before I do the bonus dungeon...and it's taking forever. I've done nearly 750 battles now, so I'm fairly sure I'm nearly there, but since there is no way to tell in-game...I wish they'd fix that. It's annoying as hell. On the plus side, I have a lot of equipment now in the late fifties because I've been in the same place all this time, and my characters are in the late eighties with around 900 in their primary offensive stat...Sorey has about 1200 attack. I'm still shy one Lindwer for a 16 stack bonus though, because Adamantite Tiaras are rare as hell and I've not even SEEN a Dragon Ring. Bah.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Now that I'm moved in and have internet I'm on Halo 5 with my cousins and friends. This weekend I plan on starting Tomb Raider (thanks for the free game Xbox) and perhaps I play a Nintendo game or two as well for a change. Heck, I might even play Earthbound! :P

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Primarily, I'm working on playing through Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. Seeing as I've already played and beaten Innocent Sin, which I really enjoyed, I thought to give Eternal Punishment a shot. Sure, the PS1 graphics aren't too impressive compared to Innocent Sin since it was the PSP remake, but still a good game so far. Grinding for cards to make new Personas is a bit of a chore, though.

Years
  • Currently playing through Hero Mode on Link Between Worlds. Quadruple damage is certainly something :/

Also on Yoshi's Woolly World. Currently in World 3, and so far it's up there for GOTY along with Tales From the Borderlands, although I expect Xenoblade Chronicles X to join them up there once it releases.

Also occasionally making progress in Telltale's Back to the Future and Telltale's The Wolf Among Us when I don't feel like playing Yoshi or Zelda.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Been in the Fire Emblem mood lately, so I decided to replay Genealogy of the Holy War, The Binding Blade, and even started another playthrough of Awakening (for those leftover supports).

I just finished chapter 5 of FE4, and every time I go through this game I just have to say poor Sigurd, man. ;-; Favorite Lord in the series hands down.

About 9 Chapters into FE6, and just trying to use some of my ignored characters this time through. Namely Lance, Alen, Dorothy, and Barth to name a few.

pkmin3033

I DID IT I FINALLY BEAT PRINGER X OH MY GOD

I levelled a Legendary Makai Wars up to 300, duped the hell out of it, then went to town on the little buggers...I even got a Legendary Arcadia out of it! I just blasted through that - 21 MOV for three Masked Hero with a couple of million ATK each for good measure got me through 99 floors in about forty minutes - and now I'm resetting for a Legendary Rank 0 Trapezohedron, which will be my endgame equipment...once I've duped it, levelled it to 300, then duped it a few dozen times for my party.

I also found Prinny Kurtis twice on that run. Lovely stuff.

I'm not even going to TRY LoC Pringer X until my stats are maxxed out on at least six characters. Probably all 300% aptitude generics, probably all Masked Heroes, because their evilities are amazing, which I'll probably name after the original Power Rangers, because I'm like that. I'm going to need some dual-stat innocents though, so I'll work on that at some stage. Also going to need some unique innocents for boosts; all I have now is a lot of Guardians. It'll depend on my weapon of choice...probably whichever Rank 40 weapon I get my hands on first.

I am absolutely elated right now. Whilst I still have a lot to find in terms of weaponry and pirate ship parts, which is going to rely a lot on my non-existent luck and the mercy of the RNG, and I'm looking at several hours in the Item World levelling items, getting that Arcadia was a huge step in my endgame setup. It's going to save me HOURS when I finally get a Rank 0 Trap and get that levelled and duped. HOURS. This elation won't last once I get stuck in and make slow progress, but for now, screw it. I CAN PRACTICALLY TASTE THAT PLATINUM TROPHY.

...I need to play something else on my Vita, this game is taking me over, and I want to play Disgaea 5 instead. I can't play 2 Disgaea games at once...I've tried it; my brain imploded from the numbers.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back