• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV what are you currently watching?

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
    I just got done watching Richard Jeni's third HBO special entitled "A Big Steaming Pile of Me". I'm a huge stand up comedy fan and he's easily in my top three. The special contained some material that I've heard from his earlier acts but it was still great to watch.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2019
    Elementary it was on Netflix and I was bored so I decided to watch it. Every episode I wonder how fast BBC Sherlocxk will solve the cases in.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm currently watching The Good Wife. I've been meaning to try it out for a while, but since it got added to Netflix I've started watching it. So far I'm only about 3 or 4 episodes in and I'm really enjoying it, a little difficult to follow sometimes but really some superb acting from Julianna Margulies.

Years
    Excluding things that are on-hold or mid season breaks, I only really regularly watch Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Marvel's Agent Carter at the moment. I enjoy the latter and if the rumours of it going away are true I'll be disappointed (but also not really surprised, it does seem sorta niche).

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Been watching Broadchurch lately. Blew through the first season and now I'm about to finish the second. And so begins the long, painful wait for season 3. :(

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Elementary it was on Netflix and I was bored so I decided to watch it. Every episode I wonder how fast BBC Sherlocxk will solve the cases in.

I'm guessing it's US Netflix? So much better than the UK one but the DNS I used to watch it doesn't work anymore. How do you think it compares to Sherlock?

I'm watching Weeds. Love the storyline and most of the characters. I banish Nancy and her drink slurping.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    As of current I'm watching The 100 while waiting for Once Upon A Time to come to Netflix again and waiting for SU like forever

Back