• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing in Pokemon XD?

Years
    well, i beat colloseum, purifying all *48 was it?* pokemon, i'll need to beat mt. battle though

in XD, i caught 5/6 of Greivel's*is that how you spell it?lol* pokemon, missing exeggutor the first time, but i came back to that. i'm still trying at mt. battle and when i tried the orre collosuem, i got my butt kicked in the first round, guess that's a sign that i need to start training, heh

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Awesome. One more question: has anyone traded Lugia over to one of your GBA games yet?
    I did. I was ages (G/S/C) since I saw Lugia in pixels. It was worth it though, in the Emerald 'Dex, I compared Lugia's height to that of an average Trainer. IT WAS HUGE! (Not shouting.) <arms stretched out wide>

'Arcanine'

Personality of an Arcanine!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    Lol, that big huh? Anyway, at the moment, looking for Miror B (have no idea where he is, even when the radar beeps!) Any help if anyone can help, cheers.

Yesterday got Shadow Togepi of this guy, ready to be purified along with some others. I only got the Exeggutor the put into the chamber to purify, then all done, except the two Pokemon I'm missing (Dragonite & Nosepass!)

Training Pokemon also, got my party up to at least level 50, my team is:
    Umbreon, lv 52
    Ampharos, lv 52
    Walrein, lv 51
    Gardevour, lv 51
    Ninetales, lv 52
    Delcatty, lv 52

That should be right anyway...my question is though is that is Delcatty a bad Pokemon to use or is it just me? It's attacks are Secret Power, Ice Beam, Shadow Ball & Attract.

I just learned today that attacks of the Pokemon's type does more & it makes sense because Ice Beam does hardly anything while Shadow Ball IS better but not that good...maybe I should learn it Hyper Beam, my Ampharos has that.

Also thinking of nicknames for them too. My Walrein was called Snowball because as a Spheal, it looked like one but didn't fit when it evolved. My Ampharos was called Lightening. Good name yeah, but dunno, didn't seem right, so I changed them back to normal names...suggestions would be nice.

That's about it I think, big post yeah, it was THIS BIG! *Arms stretched.*

Latios&Latias381382

rofl, Mac.
    Years
    What I'm doing In XD is trying to re-arrange my sets to make the tempo full in each one to purify Lugia. And Yes Kraka-Chan I am having a hard time stealing the legendary birds

Last edited:

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    Thanks to everyone who posted.
    It's really tough trying to snag ALL the Shadow Pokemon, but it is possible. Now all I have to do is attempt the Hoenn Coloseum.

Good luck.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I did'nt like pokemonXD that much, its alot easier than colosseum(even though there are more shadow pokemon), the main characters are all stupid (Jovy drives me nuts!). The ending was badly written and cliche, and worst of all, even though that almost all the previous cities were there, the only one they left out happened to be my favorite: THE UNDER. This game was only worth a rental for me. I beat it entirely in three days(yes that does include catching and purifying every single pokemon). The only good thing that came out of this game for me, is the fact that i have a new lugia to play with.(Which does'nt know aeroblast!)

'Arcanine'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    It may not have Auroblast (which does what?) but it has Phycho Blast which is great! 90% which is acceptable & does loads of damage! ^_^ Well I replaced my Delcatty for Lugia mainly because it's stats aren't good at all, I think all or maybe four of them are under 100, & that's baaaad! Delcatty's cool though, it's cute just like Skitty who is adorable & I love cats! Skitty's probably better though because of it's face...^_^

By the way, I tried to post yesterday but don't think it got through (rotton computer! *Kills computer*) so I gotta say it alll again, ugh!

Well it was about the battle disks. Basically in short (because yesterday I wrote a essay on this & not gonna write it again) I can't finish the disk when I have to change Salamance for Houndoom (because it knows no attack moves) & the one with Raticate & a ghost/bug type to find out that combo. No luck & so hard to work out! Help would be greatful, cheers.

Kraka-chan

From the Kraka Club
    Years
    I don't like using Psycho Blast, because Lugia's SP Attack drops after you use it. So I just go with Psychic.

I would like to get through the Battle CDs, but some of the problems there are so hard to figure out.
    A link to a guide would be nice.

'Arcanine'

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 6, 2006
    That link helped, I gotta make my own Salamance faint, of course duh! I could've worked at out, it's easy really but just didn't know what to do...well cheers.
    Kraka-chan said:
    I don't like using Psycho Blast, because Lugia's SP Attack drops after you use it. So I just go with Psychic.

I would like to get through the Battle CDs, but some of the problems there are so hard to figure out.
    A link to a guide would be nice.
    So does Overheat, but they still deliver loads of damage. So your SP Attack drops but it's great to use if:
    1. Your Pokemon with that kind of attack is about to faint so deliver the strongest attack you've got.
    2. When your nearly done trashing the other trainer, so then it won't even matter! (>^_^)>

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    demo100 said:
    How im i able to trade pokemon emerald with xd?

Phenac City --> Pokemon Center --> Downstairs

Talk to the lady, and follow the instructions.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2006
    What in the heack just happned to my account?
    Have I been banned or somthing?
    Oh and about XD I am currently tring to get all of the 3 Super move equiped
    Jhoto Starters.
    TOTODILE:HYDRO CANNON
    CENTIQUILL:BLAST BURN
    CHIKORETA:FRENZY/SOILED PLANT

Back