• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you doing in preperation for Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The wait is kind of baring down on me as we get closer actually...the thing is we still don't know the exact date until the game comes out and it's already december...I hope they announce a March release this week-end...

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    the wait is killing me! i stopped coming on here because watching people play before me is eating me away!
    im playing soul silver to get the black trainer card for the third time since ive had it, you know, sharpening my skills for issh... i mean unova.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    My preparations for the inevitable English release of Pokémon Black/White?

I might get a 3DS to go along with them. As well as an extra copy of *insert 4th gen Pokémon game here*. Just because. Oh, and I have a 12-team ready to be transferred.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
    Years
    Training Pokémon on Platinum, recruiting Pokémon on Mystery Dungeon, Training for Pokéathlete Dome on SoulSilver and working on anew signature. Oh and before i purchase when it comes out Black & White i'm saving up for a Nintendo 3DS looks absoulutly amazing.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Is this like the 5th time I posted in this thread? :o.

I'm playing Pokemon mystery Dungeon; Red, Blue, Sky, Darkness & Time again. Along with Iv breeding and Ev training on Soul Silver; Completing Heart gold and doing some challenges.

The Red Chain

In preparation for English B&W I am keeping up and watching Best Wishes every Thursday.
    It's getting me very pumped to finally see the translations!

What I did in preparation for Japanese B&W before I got it was watch every trailer of it that arrived, chat with Nica and Kaori about it continuously and post here every day.

That was about it really. XD

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    currently im trying to get some more shiny pokemon since i only have 5 or 6 and ive been playing since red and blue came out, most of them have been on my emerald game too... but other then that just IV breeding and Ev training, going for a shiny magikarp currently.

Bellacrose

Lover of Wartortles
    Years
    I'm breeding all of my pokemon since once you send them to B or W you can't get them back oAo So I'm just going to keep them in SS and Black as well o3o~ As for legendaries I'm debating on if I'm going to send ones I don't have doubles of over to Black :s

blue

gucci
    Years
    Got a few things planned in the lead-up to the release;

1. Plan a team
    2. Decide whether to buy Pokémon Black or Pokémon White
    3. Play through my other Pokémon games untill March

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
    I'm just watching Best Wishes anime and I have a team ready to transfer.

Flan

has the bird flu.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NYC
    • Seen Oct 15, 2017
    What am I doing to prepare myself for the English release of B/W? Cleaning up the mess in my pants. ;) Sweet chocolate Christ, I am excited for this game. Everything looks so awesome and I cannot wait to experience something new Pokemon-wise. Other than that, though, I'm really only training up some mons I want to have in the new gen and saving my money, which I do always anyway, haha.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    I've already pre-ordered the game. Getting Black, btw. Gochiruzeru and Black City, you see. And I'm telling you, once you've pre-ordered, you feel better about the wait. Also, I just got pokemon XD, and thats a whole new pokemon game for me, so I can keep that part of my mind busy... :P

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'll probably prepare my team before I play the English version. :> I know for sure I'm playing through with a Cherrim, so I just have to decide exactly how I'm gonna get that Cherrim (transfer an egg from my favourite Cherrim or breed a Japanese one). I also want to have most of my team from the get-go so that I don't have to wait to add them. So I'll probably take the time to breed my team and transfer them in before I properly begin.

dithyrambos

PHANTOM girl
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I'm crying myself to sleep every night due to the realization that at 20 years old, this is one of the few things I'm looking forward to.

I'm doing this. :(
    I mean, I'm not 20 yet, but I will be 20 the year that B/W is released, so... same difference. I'm also crying about the fact that I hope the world doesn't end in 2012 because I won't be able to play Pogaymanz anymore...

I've been stalkan /vp/ like crazy, too. And listenan to the B/W OST.
    I pre-ordered my game in November...

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I am trying to save up 40 bucks so that i can buy pokemon black when it comes out.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
    I'm working on my Pokedex in SoulSilver. I just have to transfer the majority of the 3rd gen Pokemon from Emerald, and a few Pokemon from the first two gens. I can't get most of the 4th gen Pokemon until I get a DSi or wait until the 3DS is released. I'm still using the original DS. I'm also trying to get all of the routes unlocked on my PokeWalker. I only have 8,000 of the 100,000 watts I need to get. I don't think I'll be done with the PokeWalker in time. I might pre-order White sometime in the next month when I get the shiny beasts from GameStop. Black is a possibility as well, but I'll probably just get White. I'll be getting Celebi from GameStop as well. I've never been able to get Celebi before in any game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back