• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you doing in preperation for Black and White?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fire Hazard

Littly Baby Tododile
Years
  • Are you replaying all your Pokemon games? Are you looking at each and every bit of spoiler you can? Saving up money? Training your favorite Pokemon to higher levels so you can transfer them to the new game?

Tell me 'bout it. I didn't feel like making a poll, because it limits answers, and i don't really like them. Personally, I'm working on making eggs of all my Pokemon so I can transfer them.

TheSolcity

Beginning Scripter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 27, 2012
    i have $85 saved and nothing really, i took a look at the japanese one, this could be interesting o.o

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Im playing through Hg, and staring at B/W pokemon all day long. Where can you watch the anime? It is hardly on in Australia and I cant find any where to watch it.

The Fire Hazard

Littly Baby Tododile
    Years
  • Im playing through Hg, and staring at B/W pokemon all day long. Where can you watch the anime? It is hardly on in Australia and I cant find any where to watch it.

You might be able to find it in Japanese on Youtube. Other than that I'd suspect the series will start on TV for the rest of us around the time of the game release.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Well, I'm planning to get Platinum and HeartGold, and I'll be replaying Emerald and FireRed later on during winter break...

I intend to get the third version to BW, so I'm sampling starters, Zoroark, Reshiram, and Zekrom to tide over the wait. I'm also analyzing what Dream World abilities pre-Gen V Pokemon will inherit so I can decide whether I'm training the Pokemon from a previous game or obtaining/breeding one from the Dream World instead. :)

Plus, I'm refreshing Bulbapedia to see when sprites, information, and more of the sort are actually added to the articles...

cyan.

▲ 愛してる .
    Years
    I'm doing that also.
    I'm also on tumblr, looking at the BW spoilers.

You can watch it on youtube (DP episodes) and on a certain website, not sure I can post it, so I'll PM it to you.

Bluemoon

Bluemoon
    Years
  • I'm just sitting here tightly playing my SS... raising 17 pokemon(all types) to ready them for the next generation( I wont transfer them not until I needed them really badly!!)
    And avoiding all the spoilers as much as possible... to have the best excitement when the game comes out next year!!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Doing the pick up and play challenge that involves playing all of my games. Also have a Black ROM that I played a bit to get a feel of the game, but my copy of White should hopefully be here this week. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    Haha, saving Money is one thing, seemed like a good Idea, i'm also restlessly awaiting the arrival of April 1st, and trying not to spoil myself with Gameplay. I'm also debating on whether not to Start up an old game or not.

austin00081

young money
    Years
  • I have been patiently waiting for my game to come in the mail, hopefully ill have it tomorrow.
    I'm trying to beat the E4 in Diamond before Black comes, but Cynthia is a lot harder than I remember.

Rain

Years
  • I'm trying to avoid spoiling the games for myself before my games get here (hopefully they will be here tomorrow) and I'm making sure I have all the event pokemon for unlocking Zoroa and Zoroark ready to be sent over to Black and White.
    I was also trying to figure out how to use the PGL site before it went down. I haven't checked to see if it's back up yet.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Focusing on my Collage work and trying to fix my relationship with my girlfriend, I am also replaying through Heart Gold when I have the time, I have been staying away from most Black&White stuff, I have seen the Pokemon, but that is it.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • These are the things I'm doing to kill time for B/W:
    -surfing Bulbagarden Forums
    -watching YouTube videos related to Pokemon Black/White
    -playing through SoulSilver and Mystery Dungeon: Exploerers of Sky

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'm doing the following:
    - Playing White on my flashcart
    - Listening to the OST and attempting/failing horribly to translate the 144 songs that aren't in English... into English
    - Getting back into competitive battling so I can get a hang of the new Pokémon competitively before a stateside release
    aaaand that's it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back