• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] What are you doing in the game now?

Years
  • Three of my IRL friends have gotten the game, although I've definitely got a few days' progress ahead of them. I took a break today.
    It's hard to say, but I think I'm about 2/3 of the way through the story.
    Spoiler:

I think I'd like to modify my team a bit, explore some more and improve my Pokédex for a while, before committing to more of the story.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm still in the second area but at least now up to rank 4. It was actually getting pretty close as my Gastrodon almost hit level 40. It's been a real MVP in that area.

I caught a Ralts and changed some members of my team. I'm also thinking about replacing my starter as it's not been all that useful even though it's now fully evolved. It's not bad. I just have way too many x4 weaknesses on my party right now and it doesn't exactly do anything others on my party can't do.

I probably go back to the first area and catch some of the alphas there; maybe replacing my Ponyta with that alpha Rapidash.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I just now got to the Third Area and will probably do some catching before I progress the story any. I want to back track and do some side quests and looking for a Shiny Stone or Petilil and a Sun Stone, which I've only been able to find a Fire Stone thus far. I wish I didn't already have so many great fire types.

I am also Rank 4, so I will probably try to get that up a bit before I progress.

I also really want to catch more Alpha pokemon, but I am just terrible at catching them. Thus far I've only gotten two and I have no idea how I caught them with how difficult they are to catch.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm currently exploring a bit more of the first area after beating Kleavor. Captured a couple of Alphas (Graveler, Rapidash and Shellos) along the way. Also fully evolved my Golbat to Crobat, but I'm not sure whether it'll be on my "final" team.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Currently catching pokemon in the first area. try to get to 4th rank to at least capture alpha Rapidash :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    It took me two days to get past Acanine. Just couldn't control my Switch buttons (mostly pressed X when trying for Y lol). On the bright side though, took me about 20 minutes to get past Electrode. Currently at rank 4 so need to get to rank 5 before I can go to the area with Avalugg.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Completed my mains, trying to get all the non-legendaries mainly shiny and Alpha hunting whilst completing as many side quests as I can before I get to catching the legendaries.

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Cali
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm catching pokemon and exploring the fourth area right now. I have been progressing slowly since there's so much to take in for me in this game xD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just completed the first part by catching both Palkia and Dialga (caught Palkia in a heavy ball and it looks pretty cool). The only boss battle that caused me grief was Arcanine. Lol, definitely don't want to do that battle again - ever. The easiest was the last battle against Dialga. Currently at about the midpoint of the 5 star rank.

Years
  • I've beaten the main game but haven't started any additional content after the main story yet, i've completed about 40 side quest, I only need the last areas odd keystone wisps and i'm at about 180 seen 160ish caught with 65 completed pages (not perfect, just level 10)

Years
  • Only a couple hours in, but I became a member of the survey corps and then went on the next expedition and like stayed out a full in-game day doing random research tasks during which I caught a shiny Shinx ^.^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just beat Volo. Only needed 2 pokemon - Cresselia (77) and Snorlax (85); they are grit to 9. Didn't break a sweat. Lol. As for rank, at 9 with 37,760 research points.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Im in the last area, I may have my hours logged in to like 70 hours mostly cause I let it sit idlily, but I also been exploring a lot and catching everything I can find, and also doing side quests, and picking up satchels and such.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Just caught Tonadus, Thundurus, and Landuros. From my limited understanding, I now have to get their stats to 10 to get a chance to get Enamorus.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2022
    I've been loving the game up to this point. Dex is almost full. 238/240 'mons are research level 10, with Shieldon and Bastiodon being the last couple I need to fill out. Problem is, Shieldon only spawns in Space-Time distortions, and I've only ever seen one Shieldon, which I evolved since it's almost impossible to get it to level 10 without catching more than one and I foolishly assumed getting another Shieldon wouldn't be hard.
    I have spent literal hours, 95% of which have been just messing around on YouTube or Netflix waiting for a distortion to appear, the other 5% going into said distortion and being bombarded by Rowlet, Dartrix and Cranidos, all of which share a spawn slot with Shieldon. This is absurd. I'm frustrated, tired, and bored with this. RNG is so arbitrary, and in this case it's making a full dex something I can't actively work at any harder than I am now. Not a fan.

Years
  • I just beat the Alpha Kricketune that was causing problems, and am now about to to go find out about Kleavor. In between those two missions my team got destroyed by an Alpha Floatzel I wandered across 😅 I managed to get away from it before it completely killed my character though, so I was able to get back to the base camp and heal/revive my team

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I got to the third area and am now able to cross waters. Immediately went back to older areas to fill out some more places. I've also found my first Unown.

I was also able to get a Hisuian Growlithe and evolve it.

Back