• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Making a new trainer card. I made the one in my sig quite a while ago. Favorite 'Mons have come and gone since.

Years
    Playing shining pearl before the scarlet and violet games come out - struggling to get a kecleon thanks to nintendo membership not letting me use the GWS station in jubilife city

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Finishing writing this week's chapter, and I didn't write a date, I swear. Nothing weird about two friends linking elbows and holding hands, nope!!

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    I'm eating some cake. Guys, I had no idea just how good this cake would taste.

Oh boooooooooooooi.

Years
    Uninstalling a fan game in which I was stuck at having to fight under levelled wild pokémon as the only way to train a team, for it to be strong enough to beat foes and progress through the story. Did not want to spend days grinding.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Laying down in bed waiting for my ear drops to work their magic. -_-

Uninstalling a fan game in which I was stuck at having to fight under levelled wild pokémon as the only way to train a team, for it to be strong enough to beat foes and progress through the story. Did not want to spend days grinding.

...Just curious, what fan game was it? The only fan game with an installer I've seen so far is Xenoverse - was it that one?

Years
    (Replied in PM)

To resume, just after finishing watching a review on Dungeons and Dragons films :
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Online now
    Awaiting heath test results for our dog.

Spoiler:

Poor creature is only 3 years old and dealing with a heart issue.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    Waiting for the chicken to finish baking. Hence why I am sitting on the floor in front of the oven passing the time with this phone of mine.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Thinking about my Project Sekai au I want to write eta: never because I don't have time when I have the Genshin verse I'm constantly working on.

Back