• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Shiny breeding Alolan Vulpix. Already got one of the two, just need one more :fufu:

Although I'm going at a slow pace due to business.... this is still going and what I'm doing now =P
    Also letting YouTube run wild and take me around in the background with music =3

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    Just got done cleaning the house a bit. RIGHT NOW passing time until I eat dinner. Then, I have some plans to play Mario Party with the family, always good times!

Last edited:

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    Attempting to hatch a shiny Hisuian Zorua with the Masuda method, more specifically just collecting the eggs right now between posts on here. As far as ones already hatched I'm about 400 eggs deep so far, but it might take a lot more before I actually get it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Adding up all my public stuff on my a03 to figure out how many words my fanfiction is overall. It's currently sitting at 823,000 in terms of public stuff. (I'm not including anything that is a one-off or the anthologies), and with 60,000 of stuff that's private right now.

I am close to 900,000 words overall written in a span of about 1 year, and 10 months and to that, I say, oh my god. I'm glad I picked up writing again.

Of course, this is probably a lot higher if I were to include everything else, but then I don't know the real number.

Years
    • Seen today
    I've been hit by the 'post cooldown' about a dozen times today. I should probably slow down.

Back