• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    have a good night Ash!

it's nearly 3pm but my day's just beginning i feel. still so many designs to pump out today and thus i won't be able to speed spam yet again lol. ah well.

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
    I'm fighting against my will to take a bath because I know it will take some of my anxiety away xD

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Stressing tf out because my whole ass computer just bricked on me even though it was working this morning and now I need to buy another one! :') Really not loving life rn, hahahahahaha.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Contemplating if I should ask a particular question and risk rejection. :(

Years
    Trying to figure out how I can adjust my wall shelves to store as many of my Pullip dolls there as possible, without overloading the shelf and making everything fall down. It's a delicate balancing act!

Edit: Also admiring the new promotion photos for Pullip Vesta.

Back