• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Trying to make CSS for a thread but lacking inspiration.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    having my camera off in a Teams meeting despite my boss saying i should turn it on :femme2:

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Coming down from a 2am derealization attack by answering my AMA thread.

Years
    🌿 Eating a late lunch afterwards facing my fear going to a small store close by my apartment complex by walking there for a few items.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    we must be having rolling blackouts in NJ because this is twice now the internet/power has failed two nights in a row. :/ I can't get anything done!

Years
    just ordered some Pizza Hut as a celebration for payday. having a small pizza and chicken for dinner yay!

ninestarryskies

Olivine City Outskirts Resident
    Years
    I just woke up, so I'm laying in bed browsing here for threads to respond to. I was up a bit later than I'd like and had to go back to sleep after I first got up this morning, so now it's almost 1pm :'3

Back