• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you doing to prepare?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Am I not gonna be able to play them on a regular DS ?

You can - they work on any DS. :)

Also to prepare for the games I might start using the Dream World again. I was just thinking about it, and I figure getting involved in a part of the originals might help me better relate to the sequels.

BZW Golem

Conspirator~
    Years
  • NOTHING!!
    Buahahaha~

Well, I don't feel like preparing in any way, I think that simply buying it and playing it is all I will need :3
    I don't want to spoil too much >.>

Oh, sorry, I forgot that I have to prepare the cash xD

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    In real life? My preorder's mostly set, aside from the possibility of me moving house to Singapore later this year, perhaps later than the release date. :P

As for in-game... nope, I don't prepare :P I treat the games as if they were completely isolated until I finish them.

Years
  • To prepare for B2W2, I'm just gonna play through my White again and make sure I've got a completed file before White 2 comes out. Unfortunately I lost my save data with all my migrated Pokemon from both my GBA games and my Gen 4 games. So my own little preparation is to re-complete all my games before White 2 comes out and catch as many Pokemon as I can, just to have a sorta stock built up.
    Oh yeah, I totally have to save money for it too, but I'll probably have it when release day rolls around.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Not doing anything other than speculating. :3 Don't really need to play White to be ready for Unova again, I just wait the release to come already. ;__; Posting here definitely excites me though!!

I'm pretty much the same :3

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2016
    Well I've already completed Black fully so I haven't got anything to do. I suppose I could always fall back on my idea to complete every Pokémon game ever. That could take me a pretty long time.

I'm jut going to pre-order B2 ASAP and prevent myself from looking up anything about it starting April 16th.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well there is only 70 days until the games are released in Japan so it's not really that much of a wait in comparison to other waiting games, I'll probably play through Black or something.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Download fan art of the cute new B2/W2 Pokemon girl. And maybe contemplate who I want to train. And keep checking the news. After the character design leaks I'm suddenly much more excited for these new games, but I guess I can wait to see what else they'll include.

IRL, I'll continue to look for work so I can, you know, afford these games when they come out :P Oh yeah, and more anime lol

Back