• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you drinking right now?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • The last drink I had was last night, I had a hot chocolate and am about to get a cream soda.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Cows' milk (full fat).
    Maybe someday I'll tell you how it tastes carbonated.

Last edited:

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I'm drinking Apple + Blackcurrant Fruit Squash, courtesy of Robinsons. :3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Currently Sparkling Vanilla A&W Cream Soda.
    Next up :-*
    Damn you gerri shin i miss such great epicness that you had to remind me. GAH. Anyway lol erebus cheap cola from lidl actuall tastes better then the true brand.
    What i drink right now? Milk. I drink almost 1 liter a day. Wait im not pissed only at gerri shin for bringing back memories and epic taste buds but both the guy who was drinking Dctr Pepper and VC for drinking arizona green tea. Man good old memories that make me drool and wish food was importable so easy. *weeps in hapiness and sadness*

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Water, because I just had to take my iron tablet.

My defence rose by one point!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Like all the "What are you - in this moment" threads, this belongs in Other Trivia.

~Moved

Back