• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you going to do if you are bored?

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I would most likely just watch TV or play Emerald to get to the Battle Frontier.

Right now, I'm doing extra credit for math since I really need it, if I want to keep my computer. >_>

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I will go on my PS3 and play some call of duty online. It always fun to kill people or I will go out with friends to town or something.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Surf PC pretending I actually have something to do, (this time I mindlessly surf is in the morning) or I try to increase my Battle Tower streak. >:D Otherwise, if I don't have access to the computer. Roll around, play football with myself, (lol catch ._.;) or play some random video that I've beaten numerous times.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    Surf PC pretending I actually have something to do, (this time I mindlessly surf is in the morning) or I try to increase my Battle Tower streak. >:D Otherwise, if I don't have access to the computer. Roll around, play football with myself, (lol catch ._.;) or play some random video that I've beaten numerous times.
    Play football... with yourself. Gosh, Ry, just when I think I know you, you always come up with something else to make me go "Woahtf o_o" XDD

Boredom? Solved with listening to music, PCing, Photoshopping, or playing my guitar. Of course, that's only if I'm stuck at home. Otherwise, I call one of my friends and we go out to the center of town or something.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Pointless sites ftw!

I usually write a story, play on games, eat food, surf the internet, or watch T.V

If I can't do any of them [D:] I lie on the floor in my bedroom and stare at the ceiling, until an I get an idea of what to do.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    When I'm bored, which is actually quite often, I'll surf the net or maybe try to write a story. Other times when I am bored by being on the laptop, I watch TV and other times I play my DS or my baby also known as my Ps2, which I have had for about five or six years. XD

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    il most likely sit around, play video games, watch a couple of shows on the web (lol my usual)

Back