• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you going to do to while away the hours until the games are released?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
  • Fire Emblem Fates. There like, 3 of them. That will take me a while. I could return to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon to do the post game and catch some more friends.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2022
    Hopefully finish university (:P) , finish my Ruby Nuzlocke, and continue to make the most awesome settlement that Fallout has ever seen!! ^^ ^^ ^^

Years
  • I have lots of games to play, various Wii/Wii u and ds games. I will probably play Alpha Sapphire again and I still miss about 50 Pokémon in my Pokédex in X, so trying to complete the dex.
    And drawing, lots of drawing : D

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Luckily for me, 2016 is an awesome year when it comes down to gaming. I got LOZ: A Link Between Worlds and XCOM 2 for my birthday, so I'll be putting quite a few hours into those. Note that I don't play more than like 5 hours a week... These games will keep me entertained for a good while. XD

I must admit though, while I really REALLY do want a new Pokemon game, it's barely on my mind at all... My life's been fairly extremely busy lately, with university and all that. So yeah, I've got more than plenty to keep me busy and entertained. I am SO getting them the first day they'll come out though.

Years
  • I've recently started a new save file on White, and may either revisit heartgold, platinum, or X afterwards. That + college should keep me busy until April. Then dark souls 3 should keep me entertained till S/M come out.

NightmareClown

NightmareClown
    Years
  • For me? Nothing that has to do with actual game play. Im going to design new pokemon and then use this simulator/creator thing that I found to make it 3-D and actually become a real pokemon! Any requests for appearance? No? Okay....

*cries in a corner holding my Umbreon plushie*

Jaizu

Average rom hacker
    Years
  • You can't finish a game expecting a new one getting released when you do it so I guess I will continue with my life lol

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I'm most likely going to work, art, go biking (actually, enjoy the outdoors more often), probably do breeding and EV training on my Alpha Sapphire, and the list goes on. I'm pretty sure I can occupy myself enough until SM are finally here.

Back