• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What are you gonna name yourself.

ThePinkDragon

Rawrtastic!
    Years
    I'm so drab. I always name my characters Wifey 'cause that's what my husband calls me. Lol! :D Us old people are so unfun.

Cloudfall

Togekisser
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2011
    Nick has always been my character's name, regardless of whether I choose the girl or the boy. Lol. :3

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
    I'm going to name my character after my real name, that's what I always tend do.

Last edited:

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
    Years
    Hmm...either Ryan (my real name), Roxas (because he's awesome), or Zaiker (my random anime name).

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Oh, what a choice. I change with every game, soo...

I might go with Koneko, like my Diamond, or Ilex, like my SS, or something completely different.

Perhaps Lexie. Let's say that for now; Lexie. :D

Roxas358

Nobody's Problem
    Years
    Actually, I could even go with Sonic. I did that in Emerald with my friend and he called himself Shadow and we had a rivalry thing going on.

リュザキ

Pokemon Detective
    Years
    I'm so drab. I always name my characters Wifey 'cause that's what my husband calls me. Lol! :D Us old people are so unfun.

Pshhh, you're not even old...some of my good friends are older than you.

Any way if I pick male this time it will be Ryuzaki. If I go the usual route and pick female(For some reason it's my Modus Operandi to pick female in any game I play if I can.) it will be Hikari or Ayumi.

Years
    On White, I'll choose the girl and give her my real life name (Melanie).
    On Black, I'll choose the boy and use the shortened version of my real life name (Mel).
    On the third version, I'll do the same as White.

I always do this with the other versions.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    if it fits i will use eurydice but normally i go with Kahlan, which is my dogs name which i stole from the sword of truth series. :)

Back