• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Marina and the Diamonds - Bubblegum *****

She's so sassy; like what I imagine Lana Del Rey would be like high.
    Lana Del Rey is already sassy. Lana Del Rey is what Lana Del Rey would be like high.

I'm listening to Lions In Cages by Wolf Gang from the album Suego Faults. Really strong track that I think many would enjoy.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Lana Del Rey is already sassy. Lana Del Rey is what Lana Del Rey would be like high.

Sure, Lana's just dark sass while Marina is light and airy, in a way.

Lana Del Rey - Ride

The inspiration for my forumset; I've been listening to it and the rest of the Paradise EP almost nonstop the past few hours. I should broaden my musical horizons... :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Five Finger Death Punch - Bad Company

This here is one of the occasions in which a remake of a song is much better than the original. Much.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    August Burns Red - Composure

Spoiler:

It's funny how one can listen to a song for months and not realize what the lyrics are about. (In my defense, I couldn't understand most of what he was saying haha.)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • W.A.S.P. - "L.O.V.E. Machine"

always been a huge fan of W.A.S.P. and of course this is one of my favorite songs of all times from W.A.S.P.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Eminem - Love The Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna)

Out of the two songs they've collab'd on, this one was way better than The Monster imo. Rihanna's voice wasn't as annoying here.

Years
  • Flume - Holdin' On

This Aussie producer is quite good, the only issue I find with this song is the vocals. They just don't really fit a song like this.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    Demon Hunter - The World is a Thorn

I remember digging through their songs (including possibly this one) months ago and not liking anything because it was too heavy. That definitely has changed. :D

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • The Doctor Who soundtrack (Seasons 1-2). I've been binging on the episodes for a while to get caught up, and the soundtrack is fantastic. Definitely one of the best soundtracks around.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back