• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake Belladonna

*insert fancy usertitle here*
Years
Young Galaxy -- Fever

The lyrics preside on matters turned psychedelic and the music video literally paints it out in abstract tones.

Young Galaxy -- Fever

The lyrics preside on matters turned psychedelic and the music video literally paints it out in abstract tones.

Last edited:
Years
Pharrell Williams - Happy

This song was recently nominated for an Oscar for "Best Original Song" for Despicable Me 2. And very fittingly enough, some of the minions from said movie make an appearance in the music video.

Altair1

Willpower
Years
Lupe Fiasco - Till I get there

I've been listening to the album 'Lasers' and I'm hooked on this one. It has a melancholy feel to it.

Years
Avicii - Hey Brother

Since he's going to be playing in Australia this weekend, I'm gonna spend my Australia Day listening to a lot of his music.

Blake Belladonna

Years
Lorde - Glory and Gore

This song is full of meaning and wit I just cannot see fault in her writing.

We gladiate but I guess we're really fighting ourselves.

Blake Belladonna

Years
Phoenix - Trying To Be Cool

One of my favourite tracks from the record. The way they produced the music video was just brilliant and love how they transitioned to another song, essentially making it a mash-up of goodness.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
To be Loved - Papa Roach.

One of the most popular songs of Papa Roach. You might've heard this before, even if you're not a fan.

TY

London Grammar - Wasting My Young Years (Sound Remedy remix)

I love this remix way more than the original x3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Foster The People - Coming of Age

New music from these guys! A lot of you probably know them from their song "Pumped Up Kicks" or probably listened to their debut album "Torches". This song is really excellent in my opinion. Already listened to it twice. Very excited to hear more new material from them!

Sir Codin

So manly your beard will grow a beard.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Amon Amarth - Destroyer of the Universe

So manly your beard will grow a beard.

beards, you say?

Bros - Panda Bear
Album: Person Pitch

Much more chilled than the above, haha. Something Strawberry showed me the other day and waaaaaaaaa it's a great, great album. So chilled and fun and lala. Yes, lala.

TY

Now im in the mood for a chill song aswell, curse you xD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back