• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are you listening to? Edition IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
Years
  • Into Eternity - from Thor: The Dark World. It's difficult to find, apparently, so here it is.

Spoiler:

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the shins - sleeping lessons
    i heard this while showering a few months back but never found the name of the song. am happy

Years
  • Korpiklaani - Ievan Polkka

Last year, a coworker and I were discussing music, and when I brought Finnish metal, he said something like "there's this Japanese cover of a traditionnal Finnish song, I'm gonna show it to you". He brought up a funny Ievan Polkka cover/remix thing. From that point on, we just started to randomly burst into Ievan Polkka as we passed each other everywhere in the office. So Markus, you probably aren't on this forum, but if you see this post somehow, IT'S DEDICATED TO YOU.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Mumford and Sons - Just Smoke.

I liked their music enough to listen to a few songs here and there, but had no idea they released a new album (Wilder Mind)! My boyfriend loves their folksy sound and was unhappy with their direction in this album, but I fell head over heels in love with it. I've basically been binging this album for the past 48 hours. So good.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back