• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    destiny's child's "destiny fullfilled"^_^,i love it,~can u keep up,baby boy make me lose my breath~ lol,looooooooovvvvveeeee it!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am listening to "I Wish" By Stevie Wonder ^___^

Stevie Wonder is my idol. He is so great!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    "That Girl" by Stevie Wonder (again) ^___^

This is from Stevie Wonder The Definitive Collection CD. It has all his greatest hits(21 of them)!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    "I Do" by Stevie Wonder *sigh* That song has a great beat!

From the same CD. ^^

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Dakota said:
    I believe in a thing called love ~ The darkness

HIGH song...BOO ya!
    It's really surprising how Justin Hawkins can sing so high. It's almost unnatural. Like the Bee Gees XD Anywho... I'm listening to "I will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. I downloaded an Alien version of the video and it's the funniest thing you'll ever see. XD

Years
    Neighbours - Danish band who nearly qualified to the Eurovision Song Contest 2004 in Turkey with an Irish folk inspired song, but they ended up at the 3rd place at the Danish Song Contest.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back