• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    MiNuN* said:
    ...Thats Spam, dude.. Try to tell others why your listening to it, probably, and what is your next song in the playlist and crap like that, don't just kick off 5 words and submit, tahts no post.
    ...Now its Balamb Garden from FFVIIII, I'm listening to the FFVIII playlist now.
    Short messages aren't spam... I'm listening to Miles Away - Yellow Card... they really are good.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
    song: Paradise City
    Band: Guns 'N Roses

next band: Sum41 song: fatlip
    After that band: PaPa Roach song: last resort

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm actually watching the opening video on Kingdom Hearts, that plays the PlanitB Remix version of Simple and Clean. ^_^ I love this song, though, I prefer the slower version. It's prettier.

Destructo

Dylan Muthaf***in Craver!
    Years
    IRON MAIDEN!
    song: 666, The number of the beast! Yeah!
    Iron Maiden RULES, just ask PGN or is he still Deyoxs 99 or w/e.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Sandunguero II(DJ Blass) by Bonkers & Simens

I just like this song so i listen to it a lot. If i like a song or sings i will listen to them to much then stop but sooner or later go back to them.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated

Great emo from the Spiderman 2 soundtrack. I really love this song - it's powerful but sparse, and it's not hard to guitar along to either *waves guitar* XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back