• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Listening to some of my friends music

Enrique Iglesias - Not in Love

Its actually a pretty good song.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    'Is it the Beat?' by Selena. I'm actually watching a Tokyo Mew Mew music video on my computer! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Right now it's a lot of thing's since i have the raido on but here's what i'mlisting to right now
    Slow jamz(love that song)-twista

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The humming of my computer fans...I rarely can listen to music on the computer. I have to be able to hear calls from my parents if they need help, and my door is always open so the noise becomes annoying. ._.; Headphones don't work because of the former.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Aww, poor Kairi. ^_^;

Well, I'm listening to 'My Will', from Inu Yasha. It's the full version.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ahh, it's been a while since I heard those. It's a shame Cartoon Network crops the openings off their dubbed shows. =\ At least the subs I have contain them. ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    <3 We get the original opening themes here. It's so nice to be watching Canadian television and listening to Japanese music... rofl. *sighs* Too bad I haven't watched the show in over a month. <_<

Yuna's Theme ~ Final Fantasy X

baby*j

Years
    Now, after the wonderful Alicia Keys cd, I'm listening to Katy Rose.

It's a good cd, go buy it! I have my favorite lyrics of hers in my signature.

"They all come here to find a scene
    but end up girls on methadrine
    naked on a t.v. screen
    "

Years
    Lightning said:
    Wind ~ 1st Naruto ending (dunno who it's by ._. Didn't catch that part... and I think it was kanji.)

:3 I love this song~~~ It really, really grows on you. I was going insane a few hours ago trying to get it out of my head. I just gave up in the end. o.o
    You watch Naruto too? I kept hearing the song of the first episode: Rocks, in the heart rocks. HE HE... it is so funny! Listening to Jay Chou again.. dont laugh!

willz'

1337 Kr3w
    Years
    I'm listening to disarm, by the smashing pumpkins, my favourite band, and before i was listening to the darkness, heh he sings great.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I Am - InuYasha

*edits* Change the World now! ^_^ I'm going through a list.

And yeah, I know Kairi. It's too bad that they don't include the openings anymore. >=\ I'm going to write them one of these days! I'm so sick of not getting to see the Change the World music video. It was my favorite...

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
    I am listening to a super playlist by me. Here it is:
    Good Charlotte - Boys and Girls
    Good Charlotte - Hold On
    Good Charlotte - The Lifestyles of The Rich and The Famous
    Good Charlotte - The Anthem

GC Rocks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back