• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    Lost Prophets - start something ~ what a great album

*turns the volume up*

burn burn the station
    burn burn it down

...sorry got carried away there

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Hide ~ Creed

WHY DID they have to BREAK UP!! This is horrible...what's their new band called? I'm totally getting that CD...

BLOO yuhblah!?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, I finally found my Hybrid Theory that I had lost for months, I just got it into media player, so I'm listening to most of the songs on there. Lol, I need to borrow Reanimation and Meteora from a frined and get it to Media Player.

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

ryrygt

Lord of Fire
    Years
    lol i feel ur pain man i feel ur pain....besides my cat crying for food i am listening to usher's: yeah, and linkin park's: in the end. I have them in a loop so it plays them over and over and over and over and over again :laugh:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm listening to Perfect Day, by Hoku. It's one of my favorite songs; it's so cute. And the neat thing is, my family actually knows her family. I've met her before, in Hawaii. (She's from Hawaii, too!) Her father is Don Ho, and my family, especially my grandfather, is good friends with him. ^_^ My great-grandmother was actually on their show for a long time, too.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm being a weird indie kid listening to music you've never heard of, namely left wing right by swashbuckler

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm watching the 'Perfect Day' music video, by Hoku. I've watched it like 2 million times in the last hour. I had to clean my room, and it gets me motivated. XD It's such a happy and upbeat song! I love it!

TripleHGogeta

D-Generation X Member
    Years
    thank god there is no music bashing or i would get some. because im listening to Eminem - Met a Retarted Kid named Greg(freestyle...i think) Im listening to this bcause its a funny song, and plus Eminem is my fav rapper of all time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back